1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Cowboy talks to a lot of people, including me on a daily basis so I'm not sorry to break it to you but you're not special. You pretend to be Cowboys friend when you're the clown who had D1 quickly re-attacked in round 50 right after we had rebuilt because of your hatred grudge against me and every wolf suffered because of you. if AW had any brains they'd kick you or shut you up as you do them all no favors except bring your hateful grudge into it all but this is what you wanted so I know you never will. Just like in SE when you were sentenced to pzi bc your hatred over me overrode all logic but luckily I gave you a window out of that sentence and we all knew you'd take it.

Other than being this beacon of hatred for AW, what exactly warrants you to spout so much crap on these forums? Are you organizing their defenses or offenses? Do you manage anything other than your own nation?

hey HG do you just get these illusions from your head ???? and trust me if it was up to me i would hit you constantly for max damage always every chance i get … i truly love you so very much i really wish you would get a bag of chips really would …. as for cowboy yes you are right i have never spoke to him and i don’t think he is my friend ….i just want to pretend … you know like how you pretend your a ???? PAT ??? ok boba feet ttys 

i love you xoxo 

20 hours ago, RoadRash said:

hey HG do you just get these illusions from your head ???? and trust me if it was up to me i would hit you constantly for max damage always every chance i get … i truly love you so very much i really wish you would get a bag of chips really would …. as for cowboy yes you are right i have never spoke to him and i don’t think he is my friend ….i just want to pretend … you know like how you pretend your a ???? PAT ??? ok boba feet ttys 

i love you xoxo 

More proof you're not a real friend

NDxlxkk.png

Everyone who knows Cowboy knows he doesn't use these ops and I did see the message you sent to him where you are blaming D1 for starting them but it was only admiral, tehol and yourself who'd initially used them and we've retaliated against all users. 🙂

This was the first user of the war..  oh look it was yourself.

2qxnyAe.png

I'm going to have fun with you for many rounds to come.

my god HG you really are a very delusional person i have a lot of choice words but you like to run and tell make believe story so ill just put this here ……   i would say it was you that started it but like your nation you are a very puny boba feet 

:. Received Message

To: RoadRash    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/15/2020 1:26:35 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

message_report.png 

message_block.png 
Block

message_reply.png 
message_forward.png 
Forward
message_delete.png 
Delete

message_save.png 
Save

prev.gif next.gif

Search  Everything Nation Name Nation Ruler Nation Team Alliance Alliance + Team Alliance + Resources Alliance + Gov Government Type Resources Team + Resources  For: 

All words  Any words  Exact phrase 

Nation Strength Range:
(optional)

(low)
  (high)

ico_arr_gray.gif Advanced Search

one more thing make no mistake the beaten i took on the field from cowboy was my plan on taking him out ….. i beat the WRC in that war i lost the battle but i sure AF won that war …..

and it was even better besting a friend … something you will never know … you know why ….. BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES HIREDGUN …… no one so hurry and eat that snickers bar 

Edited by RoadRash

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

one more thing make no mistake the beaten i took on the field from cowboy was my plan on taking him out ….. i beat the WRC in that war i lost the battle but i sure AF won that war …..

and it was even better besting a friend … something you will never know … you know why ….. BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES HIREDGUN …… no one so hurry and eat that snickers bar 

I made sure we retaliated against all AW users so why are you surprised?

You complained to Cowboy that we started using econ ops to justify your use of them against Cowboy yet all evidence points to you using them first at the start of the war. 

And you're delusional if you think you bested Cowboy. 

I bet you rage over me on a daily basis, you need to understand it's just a game and these are only pixels that reset, there is no need to let all your hatred consume you. 

Edited by HiredGun

Yoza All

I just wanna say HiredGun Making CNTE Great!  Bundy you out did yourself with the war declaration I luv your theme and laughter out look you carry to the game!  Just so everyone knows, Nobody around me hates The Wolves and frankly I wouldn't put up with that Stupid Drama.  The Game is a game and we all find challenge, strategy in our editions as well as respect for others.  Policy mentions have been the usual going into battle for Gentleman Honor.  These policy change edition to edition and most aware of and include open-ness changes or dirt.    Fact is Spy Ops are always reviewed before each start by D1 along with the order no Blk Op's until fired on.  D1 has a great program no filth just me and my whiskey bottles, err and HiredGun a true Genius on Razzing Warr..   With that no more howling here about hurt feelings what ever.  Learn to compliment your adversary makes them easier too Kill'em!  

My suspensions is Next Round we can all decide no MP's until last 20 days of the game.  Together we all make CNTE a great game!