Another dow from your favs

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Boo... the plan was to hit tonight...but seems evening DoW have gone away.... 

I guess i rather fight D1 the NLoN.... good luck to all 

Al

We all know the TE gods demand blood, tears and stats but they also expect the following.

An up declare and of course the infamous down declare - Lucky for all D1 has covered us already, you're welcome!

An inter-alliance fight - Son of Taeper never let's us down. 😂

And of course a tough fight between old rivals, D1 and the wolves.

Where is the old mangly haired one? 

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We all know the TE gods demand blood, tears and stats but they also expect the following.

An up declare and of course the infamous down declare - Lucky for all D1 has covered us already, you're welcome!

An inter-alliance fight - Son of Taeper never let's us down. 😂

And of course a tough fight between old rivals, D1 and the wolves.

Where is the old mangly haired one? 

Haha indeed always fun to fight D1, it's too bad I didn't have the same amount of nations...maybe next round...

Hahaha he asked me last week has anyone asked about him! You will make his day... he just taking a round off.

Al

20 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha indeed always fun to fight D1, it's too bad I didn't have the same amount of nations...maybe next round...

Hahaha he asked me last week has anyone asked about him! You will make his day... he just taking a round off.

Al

if you mean my bud MAL tell him i said whats up … i should be back on FB soon just dealing with that ski girl from florida ….. OMG fVcking nuts but she did look damn good 

12 hours ago, RoadRash said:

if you mean my bud MAL tell him i said whats up … i should be back on FB soon just dealing with that ski girl from florida ….. OMG fVcking nuts but she did look damn good 

Will do man!