Sign in to follow this  
Empress Bella

Moon/mars Colony Population

At the point of wonder purchase, the amount of citizens multiplied by the listed multiplier will be stored. This amount of citizens will last until the wonder elapses. It is for bigger collection yields as well as providing more improvement slots.

Is there a cap on the stored population? I went up 6k infra (from 14k to 20k) and re-purchased the Moon Colony and it made little - if any - difference?

Edited by Ch33kY

Is there a cap on the stored population? I went up 6k infra (from 14k to 20k) and re-purchased the Moon Colony and it made little - if any - difference?

did you remember to move it to 100% efficiency?

Moon Colony - $50,000,000 + (2,500 * (Nation Strength - (Technology Purchased * 2))) - Stores 6% of citizen count at time of purchase. Provides +3 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 450 days. Relocating your Moon Colony gives you the option to reset the stored citizen count based on your current citizen population for a fee. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders. Requires Space Program and Moon Base.

Did you try to reset the citizen count ch33ky? From the wording I would think that it would apply automatically upon a re-purchase.

Based upon your current numbers the max you can store is 13,924.14 citizens (I would assume this number would be rounded upwards to 13,925)

So to be clear, it basicly adds the stores % to your earth count? 

Example: Pop. Count is 101,422,       6% of 101,422 = ~6,085      after purchase of moon pop. count would = 107,507

Correct, it's most useful when getting knocked down during war to maintain some semblance of a population even at minimal infrastructure.

Correct, it's most useful when getting knocked down during war to maintain some semblance of a population even at minimal infrastructure.

Ok cool, thanks