Avengers Announcement

Listen, all I'm saying is this.....once nations in a AA attack someone it's usually one attacker hitting 2 targets leaving the third attack open (some nations use all 3 war slots) So when another AA attacks in a war already in process then that war jumps from 2 wars slots to 4 war slots on the attacking nation so you have that going in your favor. The next thing to look at is while the other nations are waring you have one more day of collections before you jump in again already waring. And in this said war, several nations have been put into anarchy thus their ability to attack your AA nations is now null.

Yes agreed, had you attacked the AA's in your DoW prior to their wars then yes those AA's would have been understandable targets. Not after the fact for reasons I just stated.
I'm just saying....

At the moment it is what it is, so as KJ said lets just have fun.

I lol'd!! Get'em DB!

Only mature and well-thinked comment in here so far. Too bad, most in here think wars are like nerd superhero movies and forget the game mechanics (or don't even know them).  

PS: Avengers movie doesn't suck only for 15- years old.

Edited by Seiryuu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, it does suck. 

Your empathy makes this all so much better.

What a joke.

IF you had declared on the same targets on WED or Thurs night prior to us getting involved in war, this would be a non-issue.

It's a classless, doucher move no matter what nice spin you try to put on it. 

This war is not over yet. I see no reason we cant all work together and knock the Avengers down a peg. Your all talking like we been beat down already. I plan to nuke the !@#$ out of them. Game on.

lol...knock us down a peg....lol....that still makes us better than you!

We aimed for Day 20, we couldnt do it till day 22.

You guys were just dodging us anyways.

I also wanted to DoW at noon to try and give you a heads up. Didnt end up doing so as we were planning on going in much earlier.

We did give you about an hours official notice though. And we hit you in a pretty soft blitz if you are honest.

lol...knock us down a peg....lol....that still makes us better than you!

I honestly think your talking out your @$$, don't let the fact that this round has let u build unsscaved from war
Blow up your big head. While I and most of TE nations think this war on the part of Avengers was a BS move,
We have accepted it and as DB said, the war is not over. Now with that said your gloating is unbecoming of an
honorable alliance, that in its self is disrespectful to the AA's your waring with let alone several of the nations in
avengers that I know are honorable nations wouldn't condone it.....back in the day this would have earned you
A beat down at the start of the next round and continued attacks through out.

Unlike most of the Avengers, I am kind of struggling. I am new to the game this being my 5th round but I just haven't been able to keep up with them. I am less than half the strength of the top 5 avengers. I wasn't even able to declare on my targets because I couldn't get anyone else to attack with me and I knew I would eventually get pounded. I ended up being declared on. My sentences above the last two surely aren't speaking just on behalf of me.

I honestly think your talking out your @$$, don't let the fact that this round has let u build unsscaved from war
Blow up your big head. While I and most of TE nations think this war on the part of Avengers was a BS move,
We have accepted it and as DB said, the war is not over. Now with that said your gloating is unbecoming of an
honorable alliance, that in its self is disrespectful to the AA's your waring with let alone several of the nations in
avengers that I know are honorable nations wouldn't condone it.....back in the day this would have earned you

Were you around last round? We warred more than anyone and still completely dominated. Telling someone you'll knock them down a peg, which was both not going to happen, made Mus laugh, because even if that did happen, it wasn't going to change things. As for honor, the amount of whining in this thread made it a dishonorable one about 15 posts back. If you were really that bothered, you should have peaced out with the others or politely asked us for peace.

Blow up your big head.
While I and most of TE nations think this war on the part of Avengers was a BS move,

Let's be real here - there was nothing stopping any of you hitting us earlier. In fact as last round proved we can war and still do well, the fact that no one has bothered hitting us is a judgement on you, not us. 

This whole thread and others are funny. IMHO the Avengers simply know how to fight.

They use IRC to coordinate multiple quad attacks in real time...multiple attackers on less defenders...sound like an NFL blitz?

Unless other alliances are ready and also coordinated.....they lose.

Am I missing something?

Were you around last round? We warred more than anyone and still completely dominated. Telling someone you'll knock them down a peg, which was both not going to happen, made Mus laugh, because even if that did happen, it wasn't going to change things. As for honor, the amount of whining in this thread made it a dishonorable one about 15 posts back. If you were really that bothered, you should have peaced out with the others or politely asked us for peace.

Let's be real here - there was nothing stopping any of you hitting us earlier. In fact as last round proved we can war and still do well, the fact that no one has bothered hitting us is a judgement on you, not us.

Unfortunately not, can't speak for last round as I wasn't here and haven't been here for a few years so I guess I'll just have to take your word on who war'd the most and whom came out on top. However if your waring in last round is mirrored to what you've done so far this round it's no wonder you war'd the most and came out on top. I bet any alliance playing the game could be great if they escaped war till half round while they built up to the top nations yet watching all the other AA's killing pixels then waited till alliances went to war then a day later jumped in on that said war. Yeah I'm not impressed, so forgive me if I don't sit here looking in aw at the mighty avengers who conquered TE. So I'll just put your words back to you, with this statment.....true no one has hit you this round and yes anyone could have but the fact is they didn't, however that didn't stop you from attacking any earlier either, and it definitely doesn't give you any clout when you do attack, that you jump on another alliance's back while they are already waring.

You speak as if people coming in here stating facts and not being happy about the fact that the largest group of the best built nations playing TE just jumped them from behind is dishonorable, NOT true! The fact is they are only stating the truth, but when you have 2 or 3 nations coming here thinking their $@!# don't stink and how they are the best, that is what gives dishonor. DB was in war mode and his statment speaks to that, nothing dishonorable just the facts and if I know DB he's shooting you straight, check your infra levels ;)

I will say this, I'm here now and trust me if I have anything to do with it, things will be a little different in rounds to come.
Then we can talk judgment, and I guarantee you it won't be because we attacked the back of alliances already at war!

BG

Unfortunately not, can't speak for last round as I wasn't here and haven't been here for a few years so I guess I'll just have to take your word on who war'd the most and whom came out on top. However if your waring in last round is mirrored to what you've done so far this round it's no wonder you war'd the most and came out on top. I bet any alliance playing the game could be great if they escaped war till half round while they built up to the top nations yet watching all the other AA's killing pixels then waited till alliances went to war then a day later jumped in on that said war. Yeah I'm not impressed, so forgive me if I don't sit here looking in aw at the mighty avengers who conquered TE. So I'll just put your words back to you, with this statment.....true no one has hit you this round and yes anyone could have but the fact is they didn't, however that didn't stop you from attacking any earlier either, and it definitely doesn't give you any clout when you do attack, that you jump on another alliance's back while they are already waring.

You speak as if people coming in here stating facts and not being happy about the fact that the largest group of the best built nations playing TE just jumped them from behind is dishonorable, NOT true! The fact is they are only stating the truth, but when you have 2 or 3 nations coming here thinking their $@!# don't stink and how they are the best, that is what gives dishonor. DB was in war mode and his statment speaks to that, nothing dishonorable just the facts and if I know DB he's shooting you straight, check your infra levels ;)

I will say this, I'm here now and trust me if I have anything to do with it, things will be a little different in rounds to come.
Then we can talk judgment, and I guarantee you it won't be because we attacked the back of alliances already at war!

BG

If I recall history, I don't think Avengers ever jumped in on an AA at war last round. In fact, the closest declare to this one I remember involving them was when OP declared on them while most of their nations were in nuke anarchy, and a similar debacle like this one.

Although, I agree with you here, this is a shitty declare, I personally would've preferred a War Doves, FIST and OP war, but clearly the only thing that matters to us is Average NS, and we have to get the casualty count up somehow.

Also, no position is unassailable. Remember that, and in the future, don't focus on petty wars, take on the big targets, like us, FIST and WDs, NDO is too easy a declare, especially for a double declare :P

Anyway, continue on :)

This whole thread and others are funny. IMHO the Avengers simply know how to fight.
 They use IRC to coordinate multiple quad attacks in real time...multiple attackers on less defenders...sound like an NFL blitz? 
 Am I missing something?

Yeah I know for a fact some of the nations in avengers do know how to war, I remember them from way back up till I left TE.

You got half of it right, "multiple attackers on less defenders" and yes alliances that don't cordinate or aren't ready do loose. I think what your missing is that an alliance such as Avengers by your own words "know how to fight" should have stayed out Of this war. They already had a huge advantage by waiting for one more days collection and hitting alliances already at war. Not to mention various other advantages. This is the reason TE has dwindled in numbers and keeps loosing people.

Anyway this is a short round so we'll all make the best of it..... Edited by Burning Glory

Ok youve been away for a while, I forgive you.

This round started with us declaring war on RE on day 16 or so after they blatantly down declared on Skaro and NLON after raiding them. Dont talk !@#$. The rest of you sat on your asses.

Last round as well you all sat on your asses, with the exception of TPC who hit NDO and made the mistake of adding us in. We hurt you guys, and from there on we went on declaring on WD #1 AA with 60 nations and we were smaller than this round. We called for D1s help when OP tried a dick move on us and 4 of their nations helped us wipe OP. Again I say dont talk !@#$ just because youve been away. We fight more than anyone.

This round you have again all sat on your asses. And only a combination of the next best 3 or 4 AAs (by ANS) was going to give us a decent fight.

172,110 Attacking + 104,074 Defending = 276,184 Casualties

Ranked #2 of 398 Nations

Its a 60 day round as the last 3 or 4 have been.

Am I missing something?

Yeah, in this round and in last, we took on numbers more than double our size. Nation numbers. It was a hard game getting enough slots filled, so please you are just plain wrong there.

Edited by StevieG

This is the reason TE has dwindled in numbers and keeps loosing people.

Plain wrong!

Noob AAs getting pummeled round after round losing all their members is far worse than the elite AAs going at it hammer and tongs. We have done something about it already, and have stood up for the lesser AAs hoping this is a way we can let the game grow. And we have more plans along these lines. What have you done besides come in here and cry?

By all means get your shit together and come at us next round. Makes it more fun.

Y'all are noobs. Kitty is here to fix all problems. So shut up and listen. Blame Das.
OK jk I love him. Y'all need to chill, take your hands out of yours pant and realize this is a game you are getting butthurt about. Congrats, you hate avengers. Oh well let's not team up and fight each other as well as taking the best nations in the game. This is my second round and I am a proud kitty fighter. So stop being hormonal and lube your enemy. Tintin and rakul are so cool with me beating them. 5 avengers are on anarchy, it coulda been more. Don't complain we are really trying hard not to be double the NS as everyone.

Edited by PrincessKitty

I'm a Superhero!

Yeah I know for a fact some of the nations in avengers do know how to war, I remember them from way back up till I left TE.

You got half of it right, "multiple attackers on less defenders" and yes alliances that don't cordinate or aren't ready do loose. I think what your missing is that an alliance such as Avengers by your own words "know how to fight" should have stayed out Of this war. They already had a huge advantage by waiting for one more days collection and hitting alliances already at war. Not to mention various other advantages. This is the reason TE has dwindled in numbers and keeps loosing people.

Anyway this is a short round so we'll all make the best of it.....

Dogbite, BG long time no see :D Where is Clash and Gabs?

Ok youve been away for a while, I forgive you.
 This round started with us declaring war on RE on day 16 or so after they blatantly down declared on Skaro and NLON after raiding them. Dont talk !@#$. The rest of you sat on your asses.
 Last round as well you all sat on your asses, with the exception of TPC who hit NDO and made the mistake of adding us in. We hurt you guys, and from there on we went on declaring on WD #1 AA with 60 nations and we were smaller than this round. We called for D1s help when OP tried a dick move on us and 4 of their nations helped us wipe OP. Again I say dont talk !@#$ just because youve been away. We fight more than anyone.
 This round you have again all sat on your asses. And only a combination of the next best 3 or 4 AAs (by ANS) was going to give us a decent fight.
 [font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']172,110 Attacking + 104,074 Defending = 276,184 Casualties[/size][/font]
Ranked #2 of 398 Nations
 Its a 60 day round as the last 3 or 4 have been.
 Yeah, in this round and in last, we took on numbers more than double our size. Nation numbers. It was a hard game getting enough slots filled, so please you are just plain wrong there.

No need to explain last round, as stated I wasn't here and to be honest don't really care. What happened last round stays in that round, this is a new round. I've been here 9 days now and despite your Rambling of how great the avengers are and your many achievements and victories in war, I'm simply not impressed! Actions speak louder than words and you attacking all of us after the fact regardless of your BS excuses is a d$@! Move. You speak of what OP did last round (if it's true) being a d$@! Move, well you've just did the same thing. It appears that this attack on TPC, OP, and Hellas is more less a retaliation from last round, throwing in Hellas to make it look good. To make matters worse you and a few of your members come in here gloating and talking crap about all the rest of TE.
I find it despicable!!

Plain wrong!
 Noob AAs getting pummeled round after round losing all their members is far worse than the elite AAs going at it hammer and tongs. We have done something about it already, and have stood up for the lesser AAs hoping this is a way we can let the game grow. And we have more plans along these lines. What have you done besides come in here and cry?
 By all means get your !@#$ together and come at us next round. Makes it more fun.

I disagree, while there are noobs playing and probably getting pummeled, they are learning something and I think are eager to come back and put that to use in the next round. I believe the depleting numbers are the more novice and experienced players tired of all the BS that tends to go on here. Here is an example; I started playing TE in round 1, through the rounds and up till I stopped playing the numbers in TE kept growing round after round.....if my memory serves me correctly there were sometimes as many as 7,8,9 pages of alliances and the number of members in some of those alliances were as high as 120+ with an average of 40-50. I knew many of them as we played round after round and most were experienced players, so where are they all now? I look around TE and only see a fraction of what once was here playing.

Far as you tring to police TE, I'll give you a little bit of props there as TPC has been there done that! Trust me it won't work out.
Eventually it falls back in your face. And I'll put it to you like it was once put to me, "Who the hell do you think you are and who the hell left you to decide what does and does not happen or what's fair in TE" . Just a little FYI.

What I'm doing here is far from crying, I'm simply stating the obvious and as I've said before any other person coming in here giving their 2 cents worth is just doing the same, you need to learn the difference! Trust me, I will be here next round and I'm going to do
Everything I can to shake things up.

StevieG you seem like a gloating dick.
 The rest of the Avengers I have dealt with are honorable.

Yeah he is definitely coming across that way, as well as several other Avenger members in this post,
Except Kitty, she's got the right attitude :p

Dogbite, BG long time no see :D Where is Clash and Gabs?

Yeah it's been a while, not sure where the rest of the guys are but I hope they come back to playing!
message me here or in game :)

This is so true on so many levels

Yeah he is definitely coming across that way, as well as several other Avenger members in this post,
Except Kitty, she's got the right attitude :P

Damn straight.

I really need to get this of my back. Please note that I am a nice person but this thread has pushed me past my limits.

All you all need to stop acting butthurt and attempt to destroy us either this round or next round. This is an alliance filled with TE superstars and you guys need to be clever on how to stop us.  Here's a few ideas to help you guys get started. #1 go to your alliance in Standard Edition and make an annoucement advertising TE to grow your TE alliance. Surely most of you have the ability to post AA. #2 Team up with other alliances and instead of fighting them. #3 Last but not least if you really want to defeat us, create your own super alliance and take us on. I know most of us will be up for the challenge. By then maybe I'll have built up an adequate warchest. But, until you guys solve your "problem" of getting crushed in war, quit whining about it. It is EXTREMELY annoying.

Edited by Top Gear

No need to explain last round, as stated I wasn't here and to be honest don't really care. What happened last round stays in that round, this is a new round. I've been here 9 days now and despite your Rambling of how great the avengers are and your many achievements and victories in war, I'm simply not impressed! Actions speak louder than words and you attacking all of us after the fact regardless of your BS excuses is a d$@! Move. You speak of what OP did last round (if it's true) being a d$@! Move, well you've just did the same thing. It appears that this attack on TPC, OP, and Hellas is more less a retaliation from last round, throwing in Hellas to make it look good. To make matters worse you and a few of your members come in here gloating and talking crap about all the rest of TE.
I find it despicable!!

Now, I can't comment about the early days of TE so i've mostly ignored that, but if you think this is a retaliation for the previous round you're well mistaken - however I do think it is interesting that you're saying 'what happened last round stays in that round' considering you said earlier that our actions should probably have us hit at the beginning of next round and onwards throughout it for what we're supposedly done here.

I'm still unsure what you think would have been a better move - if we waited longer before going to war people would have complained we hadn't warred earlier, if we hit a different target there would still be complaining that it is unfair. We simply went for the next 3 strongest AA's in the game and hoped they would team up to make it an enjoyable war for all, rather than continuing to fight each other. It's not often I agree with our little kitty ( :blush: ) but she's got a point here.

Come in here after being away for a while and talk like you own the show! Righto mate.

We lined up TPC OP Hellas and NDO btw. As I said before, the only AAs who could give us a fight. Even after OP and TPC DoW on NDO these 4 AAs still contained the highest number of strong nations to give us a fight.

Sorry you suck and we own the top 20. Get better next round. We went to war on day 16 well before you. Come day 22 we had only a handfull of nations in FIST and WD that were actually in range. TPC, OP, NDO and Hellas were our ONLY viable options as we have near tripple the ANS on FIST WD etc. 3 out of those 4 going to war without us is unacceptable!

Bad luck. Next time dont try to dodge a hard war by declaring on each other leaving us NOBODY to fight.

There is a reason we have been "soft" in this war, and it is partly because we realise we have a big advantage by having superior nations. Hitting any other combination of AAs would have seen them ground into the dirt without even trying.

Just as a FYI, Ive only been back about 4 or 5 rounds now, and the numbers are abysmal compared to the "teen" rounds.

Perhaps you should take a few rounds like I did to catch up with the game. It may work wonders.

And no, beating down well established AAs will not cause our numbers to shrink (that isnt the goal, but it aint all bad). You are already formulating a plan or recruiting more nations to help you for next round. So really what we are doing gets more numbers in and drives activity upwards.

Its the easy wars on the poor AAs who get smacked down within the first 20 days of the round that drives our numbers down. A lot of these AAs we have seen had numbers of 60+, then after a few rounds of beat downs they are 10 nation micros. Do your research before you talk shit. We are doing something about it. And we will use our position of power as we see fit.

We could smack down TPC and OP round after round, and most of you would still come back.

Try presenting a factual argument maybe?

Many attackers on few defenders is as far from the truth as you can get. And you have no retort besides name calling.