Time to dole out some discipline

Lestari

OOC: I know that there are members of a foreign syndicate who appeared in my territory, coincidentally just as mysteriously well-funded 'separatist' groups sprung up in a region that had just voted overwhelmingly to join Uriankhai... something Japan was awfully butthurt over. I can connect the dots.

Let that be the last whiny OOC post you do here, please.

OOC: I know that there are members of a foreign syndicate who appeared in my territory, coincidentally just as mysteriously well-funded 'separatist' groups sprung up in a region that had just voted overwhelmingly to join Uriankhai... something Japan was awfully butthurt over. I can connect the dots.

Let that be the last whiny OOC post you do here, please.

OOC: Than dont be surprised when Shanghai and Druk Yul come to their aid which will definately happen if you are the agressor in this situation which so far you are.

OOC: Than dont be surprised when Shanghai and Druk Yul come to their aid which will definately happen if you are the agressor in this situation which so far you are.

OOC: why would you respond OOC whilst quoting a post requesting that there be no more useless OOC posts. There is an OOC thread.

That being said, Uriankhai are never aggressors! We are responding to the aggressive espionage of the Japanese imperialists.

[Classified]

French Pacific Fleet Turns around

Fleet and entire Expeditionary force now on its way to the Korean Peninsula to assist in the defense of allied territory.

France declares War

The French Empire has made it clear that hostilities are being opened immediately, upon the Uriankhai Confederacy, who have transgressed into Korean territory and attacked French allies.

Edited by Shave N Haircut