Rotavele's Flag Making Thread

Beauty

If you want a flag made for your CNRP v1 or v2 nation please reply below with what you want and I'll make it in photoshop and return it for you here.

Don't spam me with requests. If you want a flag, I'll make you one but don't ask for a different one every day.
Don't rush me with requests. I do this on my own time, but feel free to remind me.. Once or twice max.
Do try to be specific about what you want, if you are undecided or don't specify on something, I'll try out what I'm feeling.
Feel free to ask for alterations if you don't like your final product.

If I don't like you, or you don't like me; I don't really care. If you want one made ill still do it for you. I like when nations have different flags.

Past Work

Most of these are free to use if you wish because the countries/alliances/whatever they were used for are mostly gone as these were made over a long period of time. None are owned by any alliances and no one paid me for my work on any of these, so i allowed you to use them. Please be respectful and if you see someone using one before you, kindly take it down.

6u5.png

8y6.png

raes.png

iuas.png

roa2.png

articana.png

protofix3.png

prototype5.png

uggr2.png

purplestandard.png

gcon.png

guardianv.png