The Order of Island Nations

PresidentDavid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With peace in Europe, is the Norse Kingdom now applicable for full membership?

"I am very pleased to accept the Norse Kingdom for full membership into the Order of Island Nations. Welcome." Once the Norse representative would take his seat, the President would stand at the podium and ask, "Are there any motions?"

The Norse representative would stand in front of his chair before speaking.

"I propose to open discussion on sustainable fishing in our respective geographic areas in order to preserve the marine natural habitat. Furthermore, I would like to open a discussion on the preservation of a marine environment in the vicinity of organizations which are exploiting the natural resources."

The Norse representative would stand in front of his chair before speaking.

"I propose to open discussion on sustainable fishing in our respective geographic areas in order to preserve the marine natural habitat. Furthermore, I would like to open a discussion on the preservation of a marine environment in the vicinity of organizations which are exploiting the natural resources."

"Your motion has been made and seconded. Anyone here wishing to speak on 'Sustainable fishing in our respective geographic areas in order to preserve marine natural habitat' and the 'Preservation of marine environment in the vicinity of organizations which are exploiting natural resources' starting with the Norse assemblyman, if he so chooses, because he made the motion."