Hi there, did we forget something?

Seems like I have. Oh well, short round and all screwed with my head. And if anyone has been watching my nation, I'm like 3 short on Wonders from inactivity. 

ANYWAY Hellas declares on whoever we are declaring on. 

o/ Hellas

Let's have some fun at the end of the round!

A good tautological declaration.

Missing images&sigs though.

I've been in Hellas for over a year, and I still don't know what the link to our flag is. 

And I'm the only sig  :ph34r:  So here 

Signed, 

Bomb 

Did you forget we were playing Tournament Edition? Or perhaps where the declare war buttons were located? Either way, you let me sit in a top 5 casualty spot almost all round. For shame.

And with this, it looks like the only ones left out of the fun are NDO. Who's going to deal with that?

And yeah, I think I've been over 1500 infra for cumulatively about 2 hours of the round, and yet I'm still #8.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 79,440 Attacking + 93,077 Defending = 172,517 Casualties Casualty Rank: Ranked #8 of 669 Nations (1.20%)

Did you forget we were playing Tournament Edition? Or perhaps where the declare war buttons were located? Either way, you let me sit in a top 5 casualty spot almost all round. For shame.

I didn't forget. I just forgot to get on several days in a row and then realized "Oh crap its like already towards the end of the round" 

And with this, it looks like the only ones left out of the fun are NDO. Who's going to deal with that?

And yeah, I think I've been over 1500 infra for cumulatively about 2 hours of the round, and yet I'm still #8.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 79,440 Attacking + 93,077 Defending = 172,517 Casualties Casualty Rank: Ranked #8 of 669 Nations (1.20%)

Warring for however many days straight will get you a lot of casualties E :P

Literally every single one of your wars is a 50% down-declare. Yes, we see you ;)

And what could you have forgotten? Hmm... Oh I know! You hit TFK, but you forgot to hit everybody else?  :v:

Edited by Jesusfreak

Because we only declared on TFK, don't get mad over nothing. I assigned some to attack TFK, some to attack others. Whoever didn't have 3 targets could attack anyone they wanted, plain and simple. If I was planning to roll TFK, wouldn't I have assigned my biggest guys all to roll you guys? Get real. 

I'm not accusing you of intentionally doing that, I'm just stating reality based on the war screen. And all the 50% down-declares going on just make it worse ;)

It seems you are though, and the only reason you got 50% downdeclares on was because I thought you wanted some extra fun lol. I usually do that to opposing alliance government members. 

It seems you are though, and the only reason you got 50% downdeclares on was because I thought you wanted some extra fun lol. I usually do that to opposing alliance government members. 

Lol, I don't mind a few, but nearly every Hellas war on a TFK nation was like that. :P

Because we only declared on TFK, don't get mad over nothing. I assigned some to attack TFK, some to attack others. Whoever didn't have 3 targets could attack anyone they wanted, plain and simple. If I was planning to roll TFK, wouldn't I have assigned my biggest guys all to roll you guys? Get real. 

3 active wars on non TFK nations (not counting the skaro wars which were peaced after a day or two)

15 wars were declared on TFK nations (~25 total)

Explain this.
Edited by jumpingjakers4

3 active wars on non TFK nations (not counting the skaro wars which were peaced after a day or two)

15 wars were declared on TFK nations (~25 total)

Explain this.

There are not 3 active wars against non TFK nations, stop trying to fool yourself. I myself have 3 wars against non TFK nations. 

here is the make-up of all the hellas wars (obviously there may be some human error but it should be nearly perfect)

46 total wars (38 active wars)

8 on non aligned nations (2 peace)
11 on non-TFK nations minus the 6 on skaro because of peace or they are barely being fought
-----------------------------------------------
5 ACTIVE wars on non-TFK nations

27 wars with TFK
-----------------------------------------------
15 declared ON TFK nations
12 declared BY TFK nations

whether you like it or not, these are the facts.