An Olive Branch

Chicken+Attack+EVERYONE+RUN_b7d384_45285

A noble soldier of Tastes Like Chicken is known for two things - a willingness to lay down all his infra for the cause, and his strict adherence to the dictates of his secret treaties. To that end, I've invaded the Island of Misfit Toys.

4toys.jpg

I ask you: Who has a use for a Charlie in the Box? Or a train with square wheels? Or a toy boat that doesn't float? My secret treaty partners surely don't. So I ride boldly out to do justice upon those who would affront them in their dominion over the sky.

1ee834d34abab38a9513927b35ad841f.jpg

To all those who oppose me in my righteous cause - I will not rest. I will not falter. My secret treaties are all I have in this world, and I will fight to the very last to honor them.

At this time, as a show of my mercy, I am willing to offer Misfits the following surrender terms.

1. They hand over alliance leadership to a nation I designate forthwith.

2.  They change their flag to this.

3. They acknowledge Cunctator as a just and wise ruler, and The Quaker Oats Guy and Inflatable Nation as worthy avatars enforcing his will on Steve.

4. that three haiku are constructed, one in honor of each of the nations.

5. That no less than five misfits nations have their member title changed to "grovels at the feet of the almighty Cunctator".

6. that all SDI's, WRC's, and Pentagons on the Misfits AA are decommissioned.

7. That 6 Misfits nations will be required to purchase and maintain 50 cruise missiles.

8. That Misfits comply with any terms our secret treaty partners might also demand.

9.  I wanted to have a ninth term.

10. Would you like fries with that?

11. Thank you for choosing Tastes Like Chicken

12. Have a nice day!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I thought I was the only one who watched Rudolph's Shiny New Year growing up.

Edit: Oh wait. That was in the original Rudolph, not the sequel. Shiny New Year must still be just me. Haha

Edited by Samwise

Just give it up Auctor, nobody honestly cares for people who honor treaties*. Back to ignoring the forum. Good day

Fixed that for you.

*it's important to note that it's a secret treaty.

This made me chuckle, it's been 5 long days. thanks for the laugh though Auctor, but we will have to pass on these terms.

Your loss, the next set are unlikely to be this lenient. My secret treaty partners have very little patience.

May I take a moment to point out this more than obvious curb stomp that's happening. OP, WD, TPC, and Rogues 341,495 NS with 68 members vs Warriors, Misfits 174,982 NS with 48 members. Congrats you managed to stomp your feet, throw a bitch fit, and live in your little own world to believe you are always right and everyone else is a moron. Once again another round has gone to shit because OP couldn't handle the idea that they were not the smartest kids on the block for once. I would like to take a moment to recognize TPC for accepting yet another challenge and not stomping their feet like little girls, that my friend will always remain the OP way.

We declared in order to honor(or break, we're not 100% 'cuz it's classified) our secret treaties. I for one am very pleased with myself and the other nations at my command for upholding the honor of Tastes Like Chicken.

Good times. I've been instructed to say that this offer is only on the table for another twenty-four hours. Best of luck with your decision!

Good times. I've been instructed to say that this offer is only on the table for another twenty-four hours. Best of luck with your decision!

You and i both know where that offer can go.

here's my counter offer, WHITE PEACE for all :)

White Peace is reserved, by custom, for opponents that mutually respect each other. Misfits' continued pattern of disrespect, slander, and callous disregard for basic courtesy has not earned them such a designation.

23 hours left to accept this offer.

White Peace is reserved, by custom, for opponents that mutually respect each other. Misfits' continued pattern of disrespect, slander, and callous disregard for basic courtesy has not earned them such a designation.

23 hours left to accept this offer.

Is that a joke? So not joining the butt sex wagon of Paul and OP makes us disrespectful? This whole "secret treaty" baby back bullshit is so stupid to continue with. It's literally not even funny. Edited by yung flow

Is that a joke? So not joining the butt sex wagon of Paul and OP makes us disrespectful? This whole "secret treaty" baby back !@#$%^&* is so stupid to continue with. It's literally not even funny.

I find your language offensive and your lies even moreso.

20 hours left.