Income Miscalculation

Garra

KK, I normally earn $6.5 Mill after taxes, but I recently did an infra jump and passed 9000, and it would now seem I lost $100,000 from an increase in Bills... just needed to know if that was right...

Because when I collected taxes and payed bills today (did the maths)

Money Earned; $11,951,785.86

Money Taxed; $5,468,764.7524

Money Left Aftyer Tax; $6,483,021.1076

When I finished collecting and paying Bills I only collected around 5.5 Mill

KK, I normally earn $6.5 Mill after taxes, but I recently did an infra jump and passed 9000, and it would now seem I lost $100,000 from an increase in Bills... just needed to know if that was right...

You do know that there's no infra jump at 9000, right? Also, why do you have 2 forum names? I'm guessing you've made a mistake somewhere with your calculations, or lost an event or something and simply didn't notice it.

Spelling mistake when I signed up on the forums, and it sometimes loges me in under that name!!!

I'm sure there was no mistake, but I'm gunna look at it more carfully this time around and confirm it

Maybe you should post more detail of the actual numbers when you actually collect and actual numbers in your actual bills. (Paste the tables)

Then you can see where you or it went wrong.

Edited by XRCatD

Yeah well apparently I'm making a little less then that... but at least I picked up 6.4Mill todays update... I'll keep an eye on it and if I loose money again then I'll come back and mention it :)