What's this?

You couldn't have came onto IRC and told me? I guess I should have payed far more attention.

01:00 GTK WAR 01:02 bombuator thanks for telling me 01:02 bombuator

I had no fucking clue

Time for me to pass AndyCapp in Casualties!

B-)

Well, J.Freak...!   We could always come out with a little something... you know!   Lol!

Interesting War... both good friends of SKARO.... Enjoy the FIESTA Guys...!!!  :gun: :ehm: :war:  :frantic: :popcorn:

B-)

Well, J.Freak...!   We could always come out with a little something... you know!   Lol!

Interesting War... both good friends of SKARO.... Enjoy the FIESTA Guys...!!!  :gun: :ehm: :war:  :frantic: :popcorn:

Always nice to be considered friends of the Daleks, never know when you may need your floors vacuumed.  :D 

dalek_zps33660fd5.jpg

Always nice to be considered friends of the Daleks, never know when you may need your floors vacuumed.  :D 

dalek_zps33660fd5.jpg

B-)

(LOL!)

YEAH!.... Even FDA recognized the extend of our Powers...!!!   We are just AMAZING ....!!!

we simply cleanse off  the competition...!!!

B-)

Well, J.Freak... Bombuator... !!!

Who's got to pick up the Bill for all this  Fun...?  :laugh:

Edited by HDSupreme