Alliance Advice

Candor

So, sometimes I like thinking about making my own alliance. Once I get more experience from DB4D, I want to try it. So not doing it right now, though. If I were though, what would your advice be? (I love any recruiting advice...) Thanks!

So, sometimes I like thinking about making my own alliance. Once I get more experience from DB4D, I want to try it. So not doing it right now, though. If I were though, what would your advice be? (I love any recruiting advice...) Thanks!

Make sure you get 4 or 5 committed and active people to help you make and run the alliance. It's a hell of a lot more work then you'd think, Trying to do it all by yourself will most likely end up with your alliance in a gutter.

This is a huge game with an enormous core of a fan base, and i recently, it seems that Cyber Nations is shrinking and shrinking by the minute. If you have a few committed comrades that know their stuff, then by all means, do it, but if you are going to tackle this all by yourself, it will be hell. Personally, I wouldn't do it because there are so many active members yet I do not see any new loyal gamers joining, and there are so many alliances; if you want power, then pledge allegiance to an alliance and work your ass to get their. But alas, it is up to you.

• 2 weeks later...