The Islamic Republic of Iran

This enemy psychological warfare stunt, is having minimal effect on the resistance of this foreign occupation. Our forces will remain on "cold-start" the uprising will begin when the time is right.

OOC: I'll start in the next RP session inbox me whenever it starts.........

This enemy psychological warfare stunt, is having minimal effect on the resistance of this foreign occupation. Our forces will remain on "cold-start" the uprising will begin when the time is right.

OOC: I'll start in the next RP session inbox me whenever it starts.........

OOC: CNRP is a continuous roleplay. There won't be a new RP session for CNRP.

The Autobot Commander of the 1st Cybertronian Division realizing victory is within his grasp gives the order to attack. Thousands of transforming compact disc player, VCRs, and blenders swoop in for the kill riding upon the backs of angry pigs. With vengeance in the cold mechanical hearts of the crack Autobot warriors and their mascot Wall-e they open fire on the dastardly Iranians with cannons that shoot flaming balls of bacon. In the event that fails the second wave have entire squadrons of dogs ready to hurl at the Iranians to incite further religious conundrums if having flaming wads of bacon shot at them by transforming household appliances from the backs of pigs isn't enough.

Oh well the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Iran formally resign from the resistance and carry on as regular citizens on Tianxia.

As soon as the citizenry formally resigned the Imperial constabulary would place all of them under arrest and send them to various work education camps in Kazakhstan.

The now defunct Ministry of Foreign Relations hasn't received any reports of its former citizens being attacked by fictitious robots or arrested inside the jurisdiction of Tiaxian Protectorate so we officially write these claims off as psychological warfare.

Edited by Supreme Ayatollah Khamenei

Given the agency is defunct it is hardly likely they'd be getting any reports. Further, given they are most likely making big rocks into little rocks in Kablackistan, the very idea of a report brings howls of mirth to the porcine mounted assault cavalry of the 1st Cybertronian Division. Clearly this calls for a celebration, few cans of WB-40 all around for a job well done.