New Alliance: ACT!!!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As in literatly all Officers?

Everyone from our Assembly Chairman (our leader), all ministers (foreign affairs, finance, defense, and domestic affairs), Congress (5 elected people who vote on everything from alliance laws to treaties with other alliances, and war and peace), and High Court Judges (They interpret charter law and occasionally get a criminal case now and again but that is pretty rare in our alliance). That is all of our government. Each leader then appoints his or her own staff to help them out. If you are truly interested in leading your own alliance some day it would do you well to start in our Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get to meet other alliances. This will give you some connections later down the road.

I was not planning to cause insult with my comment that you highlighted. The post was merely a jab at GATO and how they always appear to have cat-like reflexes most of the time. That, and they always land on their feet after being pummelled extensively in the past. It wasn't aimed at you.

I understand...sorry if I was over reacting, just so many negative people today

Also, do I retain my right to war and aid freely?

There are of course rules. We do not allow aggressive wars to be declared on other nations (ie tech raiding). We have noticed that it is more trouble than it is worth both politically and the financial benefit is not worth it if your target fights back. You will have opportunities to fight rogue nations who attack your fellow nations in the alliance and to participate in any alliance-wide action that is taken. The only restriction on aid is not to aid somebody at war with another alliance which can be viewed as an act of war.

Everyone from our Assembly Chairman (our leader), all ministers (foreign affairs, finance, defense, and domestic affairs), Congress (5 elected people who vote on everything from alliance laws to treaties with other alliances, and war and peace), and High Court Judges (They interpret charter law and occasionally get a criminal case now and again but that is pretty rare in our alliance). That is all of our government. Each leader then appoints his or her own staff to help them out. If you are truly interested in leading your own alliance some day it would do you well to start in our Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get to meet other alliances. This will give you some connections later down the road.

Do I retain full right to war and aid whomever whenever?

And

Is cud a guy join without changing Alliance Affiliation? (I don't want too lose the acronym ACT lol)

There are of course rules. We do not allow aggressive wars to be declared on other nations (ie tech raiding). We have noticed that it is more trouble than it is worth both politically and the financial benefit is not worth it if your target fights back. You will have opportunities to fight rogue nations who attack your fellow nations in the alliance and to participate in any alliance-wide action that is taken. The only restriction on aid is not to aid somebody at war with another alliance which can be viewed as an act of war.

The problem is, I have a newfound "ally" who is at war with some communists and I have promised help