What part of "I don't want to join an alliance" do you buttknockers not understand?

I hate you sons of female dogs. Srsly.

Those who sent more alliance requests are on my poo poo list and may find themselves on the business end of the Neserean military in the future.

I did consider forming a one-man alliance (and later forcing conquered nations to join it, hehehe), but I definitely will now. That automated thing is stupid and sucks and those who use it should die. 

Eh, I dare you to try.

Btw, follow up message sent :D

I hate you sons of female dogs. Srsly.

Those who sent more alliance requests are on my poo poo list and may find themselves on the business end of the Neserean military in the future.

I did consider forming a one-man alliance (and later forcing conquered nations to join it, hehehe), but I definitely will now. That automated thing is stupid and sucks and those who use it should die.

just like the history, i like ^

Dear screwballs,

It says quite clearly in my nation info in ALL CAPS:

When I say "do not send alliance requests" I MEAN EXACTLY THAT. Are you stupid? Don't you read someone's nation info? Or are you that f-ing desperate for alliance members that you'll just spam anyone? Because that's what it is, spam. I have very clearly said no to alliances, so why must I constantly have to clean out private messages asking me to join the Free International Order of Illiterate Douchecanoes?

The next time some twit disregards this information, it will be considered casus belli. I will go North Korea on steroids on your nation, nukes and all.

No love,

HRH James I "the Great"

Cybernational Principality of Neserea

Bahaha goons do him the favor. I must see the carnage.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear screwballs,

It says quite clearly in my nation info in ALL CAPS:

When I say "do not send alliance requests" I MEAN EXACTLY THAT. Are you stupid? Don't you read someone's nation info? Or are you that f-ing desperate for alliance members that you'll just spam anyone? Because that's what it is, spam. I have very clearly said no to alliances, so why must I constantly have to clean out private messages asking me to join the Free International Order of Illiterate Douchecanoes?

The next time some twit disregards this information, it will be considered casus belli. I will go North Korea on steroids on your nation, nukes and all.

No love,

HRH James I "the Great"

Cybernational Principality of Neserea

Join Novus Omega we have free cake!

Edited by Broncoskid8

I have my own special alliance now, but instead of being asked to join, you're forced to join it after I invade and conquer your nation.

LONG LIVE THE NESEREAN EMPIRE MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Except you're flying a Polaris flag. I wonder if that's considered ghosting...

I have my own special alliance now, but instead of being asked to join, you're forced to join it after I invade and conquer your nation.

:psyduck:

/me shrugs 

Might as well o/ Neserean Empire.

You seriously want to know what Nuclear anarchy is like don't you?

I believe you are threatening the GPA. As such, consider yourself possibly in a state of war with said alliance. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, due to you being to small for us to hit you, but whatever.