The Misfits Declare war

Hey look you were able to state the same bad argument that your boyfriend just made but with bad grammar and disjointed sentences that make no sense next to each other. Way to go. Maybe let the big boys talk? 

Bad with sarcasm?

It's mostly RIOT who deserves to be bashed here. They are the ones who asked for the down declare. NLoN probably can't find their way in a war let alone their way to the OWF but I'll butt out anyway seeing as my job here is done. Anyone who is anyone is aware of this.

Edited by OverlordShinnra

... Ours is the only one that makes sense since we have the only treaty on TE! If we werent going to help eachother we would not have signed it. If alliances wish to declare on one of us knowing that we have a MDoAP then they should also expect the other to hit them :o why should we be fair when others are not?

I admire the way you defend your treaty.  Perhaps we should all be more like that and turn TE into the UN.  We can all be the UN, Australia, and Canada.

Edited by JonBoy16

I think this is quite ridiculous. This whole discussion is pointless. I think this war has been handled quite nicely and I have even attempted to call for peace with NLON, but you know what I got as an answer from their President? He did 2 air raids before update, then sent a peace offer. Then after update he ran two more air raids. The only reason he didn't launch a full attack is because he can't. His nation is now effectively crippled and there are many NLON nations wishing to make peace, but rather than think of his own nations first, this idiot has refused to even send me a real response, preferring to hide behind more pointless attacks that can't possibly change the outcome now. I declare now that any nation wishing to make peace with RIOT shall be allowed their peace, but for their President there shall be no peace. A leader who refuses to think about his subjects before himself is hardly a leader at all.

EDIT: Turns out he was not the one who sent the peace offer after all, it was one of the others I was at war with. He at least has been given peace. Anyone who offers peace will not be turned down, but we will show no mercy to those that refuse to be somewhat civil.

Edited by Darth Xalor