Peace

After a fun and casulaty filled fight, not to mention a plethora of nukes and much destroyed infra, the AAs of OP/Catharsis and RE agree to peace effective Sunday/monday update (tonight). Until that time all attacks are fair and the fight continues.

Good fight everyone and good luck on the rebuilds.

hmm re and warriors have a 3 day war and everyone calls it a bullshit war. So does this mean 4 day wars are good but 3 day wars are people looking to duck a real war?

OP/CAT vs RE began on the 22nd, and ended update of 27/28th

Thats 6 days, which is twice as long as a "bullshit war", and 50% longer than a 4 day duck-a-real-war, war.

Edited by Asa Phillips

Thats odd, because most of us in OP/CAT declared and launched attacks on the 22nd. One of my opponents attacked me back on the 22nd as well.

To: Mighty Joint From: Bob White Date: 1/[22]/2013 11:54:39 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Bob White for the following reason: A general dispute

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

The last day I was able to attack my opponents, and them to attack me back, was yesterday the 27th.

To: Mighty Joint From: Bob White Date: 1/[27]/2013 8:05:30 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Bob White for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

We must've missed the memo somehow.

1/22 (1 day)
1/23 (2 days)
1/24 (3 days)
1/25 (4 days)
1/26 (5 days)
1/27 (6 days)

War reports, as well as two thumbs and a four fingers tell me my math is correct. And yes, it was fun.

Edit: too lazy to figure out the color tags, bold with brackets will have to do.

Edited by Asa Phillips

going by the dow from what i have seen in the many wars here on planet bob is the official start to the war. and again it states it at the top of your war and battle page wars expire after 5 days so unless admin is trolling us about the wars it could not have been 6 days. and if the war did start on the 22nd and not the 23rd like the dow states i appologise

Edited by Polarbear

going by the dow from what i have seen in the many wars here on planet bob is the official start to the war. and again it states it at the top of your war and battle page wars expire after 5 days so unless admin is trolling us about the wars it could not have been 6 days. and if the war did start on the 22nd and not the 23rd like the dow states i appologise

The war started on the 22nd.  The DoW was posted on the 23rd because the forums were down on the 22nd.

Look at the war pages of any CAT/OP/RE nation and you can see that the blitz took place on the 22nd.

My 2 blitz wars:

1/22/2013 11:45:27 PM

1/22/2013 11:45:57 PM

And wars actually last 6 days....

Wars automatically expire after 5 days

Edited by Thomasj_tx

How did the dow matter at all when I showed you proof of when my wars started and ended, and counted them off for you to see how long they last?

Have you been drinking again? :mellow:

6 days it is.

EDIT: My apologies. Didnt refresh the screen for new replies before I typed this out. thanks Thomasj_tx, I guess your Cybernese is more fluent than mine

Edited by Asa Phillips

your math is off good sir blitz day was the 23 that means the war lasted 24/25/26/27 looks like 4 days to me. btw dont wars expire after 5 days how did this one last 6?

To clarify our wars went as long as the admin coded them to last. Except for a few last minute war declarations and sime sporadic post blitz wars most expired rather than being peaced.