BAPS DoW

thrill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely this will be the end of the Mushroom Kingdom.  I'm glad to become a marytr.  The odds are incredible.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ampinsteinia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 11
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/19/2013 8:34:38 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/11/2013
Total Money: $12,827,072
Technology: 1,765.85 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/26/2013 4:24:05 AM
Trade Partners: Smallville, Tytonia, Issigonisia, Tir Mor
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 65
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 585
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 5
Destroyers: 3
Submarines: 4
Aircraft Carriers: 1

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I'm sure he can receive aid forever. It's but a drop in the buket.

I'm sure he can receive aid forever. It's but a drop in the buket.

BAPS are not short of friends. I'm certain that should a request be made, Amp would recieve a flood of aid.

When I explained to Amp the situation reguarding Anarchy Inc., he asked only for a target. Not a single moan. No whining or complaining. No wishing that he had more time or money.

He will go all the way to ZI in the same fashion, sacrificing his nation for another Alliance and he will do so gladly. When this war is over and the dust settles, Amp will still be there, ready to start again.

So printing a bunch of stats in an attempt to somehow humiliate him, or to make me feel foolish for having him as a comrade, is doomed to utter failure.

Edited by thrill

o/ Thrill o/ BAPS It does this old heart good to see the spirit of BAPS still alive and kicking. If you need anything at all my friend I still hold the Ex-BAPSter Accord of our dusty old member agreement to be fully in effect. Give them hell my old friend. o/

Hey Thom, its great to see that you're still out there among the population. Prospering I hope.Thanks for that offer of support, its very much appriciated.

\o/

BAPS are not short of friends. I'm certain that should a request be made, Amp would recieve a flood of aid.

When I explained to Amp the situation reguarding Anarchy Inc., he asked only for a target. Not a single moan. No whining or complaining. No wishing that he had more time or money.

He will go all the way to ZI in the same fashion, sacrificing his nation for another Alliance and he will do so gladly. When this war is over and the dust settles, Amp will still be there, ready to start again.

So printing a bunch of stats in an attempt to somehow humiliate him, or to make me feel foolish for having him as a comrade, is doomed to utter failure.

Elysium aid inbound. To hell and back with friends is but a walk in the park(some say central park at 2 am, but hey...).

Elysium aid inbound. To hell and back with friends is but a walk in the park(some say central park at 2 am, but hey...).

While the aid is 3 million, that act of friendship is beyond value.

I hope you're never in the position where you need our help, but should you need it and we are in a position to give it, just ask.

Except if it involves Central Park at 2am. That might be pushing it a bit. :D

Best of luck to all at The Phoenix Federation. o/