Major Joint Announcement (IAFG-Sword Alliance)

We, Winner12345,The Leader of Winner12345 and the IAFG and , and Winner12345, and LOLman789789, King of the Horensians, and leader of the Sword Alliance hereby declare that these 2 Alliances are to protect each other and fight alongside each other, so long as this document shall last.

ARTICLE 1: DEFENSE
We promise to defend each other in all cases. An attack on one Alliance shall be seen as an attack on both. Any and all attackers will be dealt with. If an alliance nation attacks us, we will declare war on the entire alliance.

ARTICLE 2: AGRESSION
We also hereby promise to attack together. In all wars, we shall fight side by side. Alone, we are powerful. Together, we are unstoppable.

ARTICLE 3: AID
We hereby give our members permission to send Mutual Aid to other members of both Alliances without prior approval. To grow stronger, both of us will need to Aid each other.

ARTICLE 4: OPTING OUT

The Leaders of Both alliances have an option to opt out of this treaty 3 months after the agreement, at any time, as long as 35 day notice is given. In case of Violation of this Pact, it will be automatically ruled null and void immediately.

ARTICLE 5: AMENDMENTS

This Treaty may be amended at any time, with the approval of both alliances.

Now with the Aggrement of this Pact, we at the IAFG now we will have to fight the GOONS. We know that. But we are confident we can win a war like that with the Unity of all of our nations. We requested a merger, that was a no deal but we really aren`t concerned with that. We feel this will be a strong relationship that lasts a long time.

Awesome! Good for us! Death to the GOONS And Let Uprise the All Mighty Kingdom of 2!(That`s what i`m calling the agreement, Uprise of the All Mighty Kingdom of 2, like it?)

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351806211' post='3047331']
Awesome! Good for us! Death to the GOONS And Let Uprise the All Mighty Kingdom of 2!(That`s what i`m calling the agreement, Uprise of the All Mighty Kingdom of 2, like it?)
[/quote]

Great! That name sounds Bad@$$.

Yeah! I got a feeling ohh ohh that tonight`s gonna be a good night that tonight`s gonaa be a good good night! Wait no i have fellin that we will get along for a while at least until the world ends.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351806583' post='3047337']
Yeah! I got a feeling ohh ohh that tonight`s gonna be a good night that tonight`s gonaa be a good good night! Wait no i have fellin that we will get along for a while at least until the world ends.
[/quote]

Keep on dancin' 'till the world ends!

Your alliances remind me of a mad-dog licking a knife: gorging on the blood, all the while unaware it is bleeding to death. Winner and LOLman: suicide is a sin! There is no glory or martyrdom in your macabre waltz of death, sweeping around Planet Bob as arrows and flames rain down upon your heads, all the time gazing at each other like love-struck teenagers.

Please reconsider your self-destructive actions.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351807102' post='3047351']
Your alliances remind me of a mad-dog licking a knife: gorging on the blood, all the while unaware it is bleeding to death. Winner and LOLman: suicide is a sin! There is no glory or martyrdom in your macabre waltz of death, sweeping around Planet Bob as arrows and flames rain down upon your heads, all the time gazing at each other like love-struck teenagers.

Please reconsider your self-destructive actions.
[/quote]

I am Catholic. Your views offend me. Get out.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351807209' post='3047354']
[/quote]Calm Down. Look i now you don`t want to, but perhaps diplomacy can settle this war with GOONS.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351807336' post='3047357']
Calm Down. Look i now you don`t want to, but perhaps diplomacy can settle this war with GOONS.
[/quote]

I tried that the last time. I got on the EoG list for trying, even after I Surrendered and posted a long and thought-out Surrender document. They replied by saying I should Eat Dog Food.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351807209' post='3047354']
[/quote]

These sentences have no connection with each other. Should the fact that you are a Catholic lend your authority more weight? Then why do you not have Christianity as your nation's religion, and compensate for the loss of happiness to your population in other ways (hint: not being at war makes a population happy). I would respect your views about "getting out", but you did not satrt this thread, so it is not "your place" to tell me that. I cannot, of my own volition, get out of your thoughts -- it is up to you whether you ignore me or not: it is not up to me.

Respectfully,
The Igumen of Cathari.

(ps: our nation's name "Cathari" has nothing to do with the mythical "Cathars" of the fictional world of France during the Middle Ages, who were viciously murdered by military forces from Roman Catholic states -- if this is the reason for your anger towards me. We do not share the same theological views as those heretics, whilst also not agreeing with how the Catholic Church dealt with such heresy.)

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351807910' post='3047371']
These sentences have no connection with each other. Should the fact that you are a Catholic lend your authority more weight? Then why do you not have Christianity as your nation's religion, and compensate for the loss of happiness to your population in other ways (hint: not being at war makes a population happy). I would respect your views about "getting out", but you did not satrt this thread, so it is not "your place" to tell me that. I cannot, of my own volition, get out of your thoughts -- it is up to you whether you ignore me or not: it is not up to me.

Respectfully,
The Igumen of Cathari.

(ps: our nation's name "Cathari" has nothing to do with the mythical "Cathars" of the fictional world of France during the Middle Ages, who were viciously murdered by military forces from Roman Catholic states -- if this is the reason for your anger towards me. We do not share the same theological views as those heretics, whilst also not agreeing with how the Catholic Church dealt with such heresy.)
[/quote]

Why don't I have Christianity? I did, but over time, my people changed, and they demanded a new Religion to follow. I listen to my people as much as possible.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351808020' post='3047376']
Why don't I have Christianity? I did, but over time, my people changed, and they demanded a new Religion to follow. I listen to my people as much as possible.
[/quote]

This is the danger of democracy. You have followed your people's wish to have some new-age religion as its national faith, and the moral degradation follows. You could have Christianity as your national religion and still allow people to worship as they wish. Then, make your population happy in other ways, and then they will be happy and be governed according to the eternal laws of Christ.

As it is, your nation is at war and in anarchy, which I'm sure doesn't make your population very happy at all. Did your people choose war? Then your population should be happy right now. Maybe you could show me screenshots of your nation page that proves your citizens are happy with the current state of affairs in Horensia.

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351808318' post='3047383']
This is the danger of democracy. You have followed your people's wish to have some new-age religion as its national faith, and the moral degradation follows. You could have Christianity as your national religion and still allow people to worship as they wish. Then, make your population happy in other ways, and then they will be happy and be governed according to the eternal laws of Christ.

As it is, your nation is at war and in anarchy, which I'm sure doesn't make your population very happy at all. Did your people choose war? Then your population should be happy right now. Maybe you could show me screenshots of your nation page that proves your citizens are happy with the current state of affairs in Horensia.
[/quote]

THEY didn't choose war. 2 GOONS Nations attacked us. We didn't want to go to war. But they decided to do it for us.

So I take it that means your people are not happy, LOLman. Regardless of who started the war, you choose to not only continue it, but escalate it: thus ensuring more warfare for your people. It is their lives which are being lost, not yours. How much has your population gone down in these wars with the GOONS? You probably don't even know, with your callous disregard for life. I entreat you, LOLman, follow your conscience and follow Christ, not your own will.

Edited by Igumen