International Armed Forces Group

ericcarlson

[quote name='comradev' timestamp='1353451203' post='3055192']
Did anyone else notice the SDU's motto is a direct quote from the English Language version of the Hymn of The Soviet Union, as sung by Paul Robeson?
[/quote]I would think that someone like you would be fine with that..

Edited by Winner12345

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353449419' post='3055173']
As Minister of Military and Defence in the SDU and the Co- Founder of this alliance i have something to say. This is completely directed at you and your members, carlson. You have done the same thing i have. You`ve been loyal to what you have believed in. You are a avid conservative and don`t really listen to the leftists and the moderates. Your way was great. But now, i look at you. Your in a alliance of 2, who combined have a total of about 40 days of expierence. And not only that, you have done no recruiting of any kind, never lead any thing, never participated in any other alliance. You never did anything. And now you think that your going to take down the world?

So now that i have said that, the action that will be taken.[list=1]
[*]You Personally have been placed on the Social Democratic Union`s ZI List along with it`s enemy list

[*]Your alliance has been placed on our Enemy List

[*]Your alliance will be attacked, not now, but soon
[/list]
If you don`t contact me within 3 days with a peace offer, you will be destroyed along with your petty alliance.

I would repost the SDU`s Motto, but just read my sig.
[/quote]

In response to the threats of the SDU, the World Wide Web hereby declares war on SDU and any aid needed by the IAFG will by supplied by the World Wide Web. The time has come Winner. Time to destroy you and your petty alliance. One by one....

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1353459938' post='3055306']
In response to the threats of the SDU, the World Wide Web hereby declares war on SDU and any aid needed by the IAFG will by supplied by the World Wide Web. The time has come Winner. Time to destroy you and your petty alliance. One by one....
[/quote]
The IAFG is thankful for the support but would like to keep peace. If the SDU refuses war will be the only option. The IAFG thanks the World Wide Web and owes them many thanks and much support in the future and directed to Winner, I am not afraid of you. You are weak and pretend to how power. Although you may have the more powerful nation we will not accept threats again from you. The IAFG would like to keep peace with the SDU and their members but will not tolerate threats. Please let us have peace.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1353474175' post='3055420']
The IAFG is thankful for the support but would like to keep peace. If the SDU refuses war will be the only option. The IAFG thanks the World Wide Web and owes them many thanks and much support in the future and directed to Winner, I am not afraid of you. You are weak and pretend to how power. Although you may have the more powerful nation we will not accept threats again from you. The IAFG would like to keep peace with the SDU and their members but will not tolerate threats. Please let us have peace.
[/quote]We are proposing to the IAFG an eternal Peace, but Eternal enemy Treaty (EPEET)

On Behalf of the Social Democratic Union and it`s allies, i , Winner12345, Minister of Military and Defence of the SDU, i off you and your allies an Eternal Peace, but Eternal Enemy Treaty. The Terms are as followed. You have 7 days to accept in that time, no attacks will be made, by either sides allainces or allies. The Terms are as follows:
[list]
[*]Both alliances and it`s allies shall declare eternal peace with each other
[*]Both allainces will remain enemys, no members of one allaince may trade, aid or fight for the other alliance
[*]No contact, peaceful or aggresive is to be made in game, althoguh it shall be allowed on the forums.
[/list]
Please Mr. Carlson, look it over and accept or deny it. We will find out if you truly are a war mongorer or do what is best.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353526362' post='3055671']Please Mr. Carlson, look it over and accept or deny it. We will find out if you truly are a war mongorer or do what is best.
[/quote]
Says the one who sent his alliance to war without informing his members, and declaring war on his ex-alliance just because they didn't want to join your next fail project

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353526362' post='3055671']
We are proposing to the IAFG an eternal Peace, but Eternal enemy Treaty (EPEET)

On Behalf of the Social Democratic Union and it`s allies, i , Winner12345, Minister of Military and Defence of the SDU, i off you and your allies an Eternal Peace, but Eternal Enemy Treaty. The Terms are as followed. You have 7 days to accept in that time, no attacks will be made, by either sides allainces or allies. The Terms are as follows:[list]
[*]Both alliances and it`s allies shall declare eternal peace with each other
[*]Both allainces will remain enemys, no members of one allaince may trade, aid or fight for the other alliance
[*]No contact, peaceful or aggresive is to be made in game, althoguh it shall be allowed on the forums.
[/list]
Please Mr. Carlson, look it over and accept or deny it. We will find out if you truly are a war mongorer or do what is best.
[/quote]

I am very sorry to tell you that you have no right to set the peace terms. You have yet again made a fool of yourself and this time it will not go unpunished.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1353540914' post='3055830']
I am very sorry to tell you that you have no right to set the peace terms. You have yet again made a fool of yourself and this time it will not go unpunished.
[/quote]I will send each of your members 150,000 Dollars Cash, plus 20 tech each in exchange for peace.

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353630062' post='3056378']
Winner you have made a laughing stock of your self, so much so that even I lol'd at your pathetic diplomacy. Goodbye CN hello PN
Oh and winner12344 f u c k you
[/quote]

Ban me all you like I will register again on a 3G network hahhhhhahhaaaaaaaaaaa :awesome: You watch :popcorn: