The Official Trial of Xenios

Winner12345

OK let`s get this going. Judge Winner12345, Presiding. He along with President of Padiw, Pres. Joeson will be presenting the Prosecution`s case. We will then allow the Outside world essentially everyone who is not directly involved in the case, will then be able to vote in the poll that will be posted following the trial. OK so On the Dockett as charged, here are the official Charges:

6 Counts of War Crimes

Any nation who has sent Foriegn Aid to Xenios (Exception is Horo the WIse Wolf, that`s what cooperation gets you.) will be charged with Asisting a Rogue Nation and will also be recommended for Sanctions.

Evidence WIll be posted here. The Evidence i post is strictly to only be used in the case. If you wish to enter more evidence then you must contact me and then i will approve or Disapprove of it.

All the evidence is posted here: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113491"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113491[/url]

Once the Defendant and if he decides to have one, his legal council arrive they will enter a plea of most likely not Guilty and then we will g o ahead and i will present the Prosecution`s openong statement.

Edited by Winner12345

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]The Polemarch of Xenios sends this straightforward missive:[/b]

Xenios (a nation of over 7000 people) has been "put on trial", being charged with "6 Counts of War Crimes".

Two key questions raise themselves:[list]
[*]The six counts are considered "War Crimes" under what body of legislature?
[*]Providing a body of legislature can be named, and a statute covering "war crimes" can be pointed to, what jurisdiction does the legislature have over the Planet Bob?
[/list]
You see, laws are made my governments, and governments are established to keep order within individual nations. Each nation, no doubt, has its own laws - but those laws apply to the nation that legislated them, and her citizens. They cannot be applied externally. A nation that joins an alliance will naturally place itself voluntarily under any laws that govern that alliance - usually put forward in its DoE; but again, the laws put into effect govern that alliance alone. They cannot be applied externally. There could be a case made - though only tenuously - that there are laws which govern all nations in a single team. But these too, if they exist, cannot be applied externally. The prosecutors of this sham-of-a-trial do not belong to the same team as each other, let alone Xenios!

Xenios has not broken any law that exists within Xenios or within the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation (formerly known as the League of Anti-Judaizers), and there is no legislature that governs the entire world of Bob. Therefore, there can be no trial, only a charade.

The Polemarch could also raise concerns about the presiding Judge being a member of the prosecution, the fact that the six charges have not been properly defined (therefore they cannot be defended), that evidence can only be submitted with approval from the judge (who is also the main prosecutor), and that the so-called trial was scheduled to start on Oct 20th, not the 16th. All of these facts, and more, put doubts as to the fairness of this trial. Yet they also assume that this[b] is[/b] a [i]bona-fide[/i] trial, and that is yet to be proven.

If the participants in this show-trial wish to continue, therefore, then they can do so without any defendant or plea to the charges presented. Have fun.

Edited by The Polemarch

Well we will count that as your opening statement although you where supposed to wait for my opening but none the less here goes.

The Nation of Xenios. Great in many ways. The Majority of the people are nice, they are well protected yet there leader, charged today with 6 counts of War Crimes for fighting a Jihadist War. He can call himself a Crusader or a Freedom Fighter yet he`s niether. All he is a terroristic boy of a man who believes Talmudic Quoting him Here "Parasitic Puppet Master Ways" of the Jewish Religion must be stopped by force and must be wiped out. Many nation who have decided to go against Xenios have waved the Israeli Flag or Changed there religion to Jewish to show there support for the nations being wrongfully attacked in what he calls "Holy Wars".

The wars he has established still remain wrong. Look i understand just attacking someone randomly because you slightly disagree with them, but c`mon man, you attacked 6 nations, of witch, 2 where on the verge of Inactivity and being deleted.

But then comes the fun part. People considering actually supporting him. Considering taking his Anti-Semetic Ideals and and putting them in place in there nation, now oppressing there own people. The reason is simple. While many nations strugle to lead and to become prominent, others, who many times are radicals, thrive. Centrists can`t at least in there minds.

So you know what happens, they swing radically. The only reason he was supported was because he was going to help the people who supported him. He didn`t. And now people are admitting they made mistakes. Mistakes that themselves can no longer change. If they changed, they could lose there nation to the wrath of war. The few who have changed for the Fair and Free, have done great.

While one man continues to lead a two man march, 1,000,000 men are leading a 1,000,000 march against him.

[color=#ff0000][b]Objection![/b][/color]

Milun would like to raise the issue that the nation of Xenios is right when it says that there is no code of law it is bound to, that name her actions war crimes. This trial, therefor is little more than hot air and wasted paper, for it cannot accomplish anything. Additionally, the correct spelling of the possessive determiner of the third-person plural in the English language is written as "their", not "there". Overall, the ortography of the "judge" is about as bad as the case and the use of the contraction of "c`mon" (written with an accent, instead of an apostrophe even) is utterly unfit for any formal procedure, it is to be wondered if the instigator of this investigation is even taking his own work seriously, when it is already proven that he is unfit to lead an investigation and unaware of the (lack of) international law.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1350324865' post='3041632']
[color=#ff0000][b]Objection![/b][/color]

Milun would like to raise the issue that the nation of Xenios is right when it says that there is no code of law it is bound to, that name her actions war crimes. This trial, therefor is little more than hot air and wasted paper, for it cannot accomplish anything. Additionally, the correct spelling of the possessive determiner of the third-person plural in the English language is written as "their", not "there". Overall, the ortography of the "judge" is about as bad as the case and the use of the contraction of "c`mon" (written with an accent, instead of an apostrophe even) is utterly unfit for any formal procedure, it is to be wondered if the instigator of this investigation is even taking his own work seriously, when it is already proven that he is unfit to lead an investigation and unaware of the (lack of) international law.
[/quote]
OVERRULED! The Body of International Law, as i stated to Xenios privately, is clearly relized as the outside perception of the people. If the Nation of Xenios would like to Followup on my opeing statement, they may. But if not, the Prosecution will call it`s first witness.

1.Now you sent Xenios foriegnn Aid and why did you do that?

2.Looking back, do you regret sending him Aid in his Jihadists Wars agaisnt Jews?

3.How many times did he Contact You?

4.What where those messages about?

5.Did he make any offers to you that made you want to help him?

6. Did He fulfill those promises?

7.In your opinion ,can you trust Xenios?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350327147' post='3041643']
1.Now you sent Xenios foriegnn Aid and why did you do that?
[/quote]
To ensure that he could carry on his Holy Crusage.

2.Looking back, do you regret sending him Aid in his Jihadists Wars agaisnt Jews?
[/quote]
No. He has made good use of the aid, and should be commended.

3.How many times did he Contact You?
[/quote]
Only to thank me for the aid.

4.What where those messages about?
[/quote]
Thanking me for the aid.

5.Did he make any offers to you that made you want to help him?
[/quote]
No. I was attracted to his cause by the genius I saw beneath.

6. Did He fulfill those promises?
[/quote]
Qué?

7.In your opinion ,can you trust Xenios?
[/quote]
With all my heart: Yes.

1. You say you trust Xenios, why do you say that?

2.He may have made good use of the aid, but is killing innocent People, with money, Guns, Technology, with your Blood on them, Good use of aid?

3.If you truly see Xenios as a Genius, a man with incredible knowledge, how can you go and say that he is rightfully, taking Land and Tech and Infrastructure from innocent nations?

4.You do indeed relize that Xenios has strectched his ideology and became more radical in recent days, correct? Why do you think that is?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350330759' post='3041661']
1. You say you trust Xenios, why do you say that?
[/quote]
He speaks with the attunement of a prophet... Like a firefly, his voice whispers through the air... Polemarch is our hero; Polemarch is our salvation; Polemarch is a Beacon of Light.

2.He may have made good use of the aid, but is killing innocent People, with money, Guns, Technology, with your Blood on them, Good use of aid?
[/quote]
These people are not innocent. Opposing Polemarch is the most henious of crimes.

3.If you truly see Xenios as a Genius, a man with incredible knowledge, how can you go and say that he is rightfully, taking Land and Tech and Infrastructure from innocent nations?
[/quote]
For he is.

4.You do indeed relize that Xenios has strectched his ideology and became more radical in recent days, correct? Why do you think that is?
[/quote]
Times are becoming desperate - as his opponents rally together, he must find those worthy of redemption, so that he might cleanse them. Through darkness, light will be revealed. Xenios is here to help us.

Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf

[color=#ff0000][size=6][b]Objection on the whole trial.[/b][/size][/color]

The President comes in and sits down quitely. After a moment of talk he stands up and walks in the middle of both seats of those participating. And says...

[i]"I accuse the judge of being basis. He is someone who has called for Xenios's president death (OOC: The request for a "warning"). He has also called sanctions among this nation whole nation. Therefore making the whole populous the victims of semi noble intentions. This is wrong and could possibly kill inccsentt people.
*Short Pause*
I wish to insure peace for all, but a unfair trial will NOT be tolerated."[/i]

The President sits on the floor in the middle and waits. He looks back to see if anyone joins him and saw Pres. Havalden coming towards him.

Edited by redhavk1

[quote name='redhavk1' timestamp='1350336843' post='3041684']
[color=#ff0000][size=6][b]Objection on the whole trial.[/b][/size][/color]

The President comes in and sits down quitely. After a moment of talk he stands up and walks in the middle of both seats of those participating. And says...

[i]"I accuse the judge of being basis. He is someone who has called for Xenios's president death (OOC: The request for a "warning"). He has also called sanctions among this nation whole nation. Therefore making the whole populous the victims of semi noble intentions. This is wrong and could possibly kill inccsentt people.
*Short Pause*
I wish to insure peace for all, but a unfair trial will NOT be tolerated."[/i]

The President sits on the floor in the middle and waits. He looks back to see if anyone joins him and saw Pres. Havalden coming towards him.
[/quote]OVERRULLED!

I wan t no more comments from the towns peoples.

That includes Havaladen.

Also Tidy Bowl Man, the individual`s who have sent foriegn Aid to him, will go on a sepreate trial.

The presiding judge and chief prosecutor of this trial[size=5][b]*[/b][/size] has declared war on the defendant, launching two ground attacks, a missile-strike, and a bombing raid.

The Polemarch wishes to thank the nation of Winner for the modest cash-deposit made to Xenios in the form of abandoned equipment, but wants to make it clear that acceptance of this money should not be considered as acceptance of some sort of bribe, given in the hope that the League would grant these proceedings any credibility. This has always been, and remains, a farce.

[b][size=5]*[/size][/b]the legitimacy of the trial is yet to be proven, of course.

Edited by The Polemarch

I now what farce means, Now forget about it! Ok but for real Xenios, look the meaning of the war is simply to hold you down until the trial is over. Put tighter restrictions on yoou until sanctions come into play. YOu may hoever give me 5 million dollars and the war will over. 5 Million dollars will also get you a lot more respect from me.[size=1] No not really actually.[size=5] Look i understand you don`t think that people can be impartial in times of distress but look at the bright side, YOu can plea Not Guilty b Reason of Insanity and i would probably let you off with only a page broadcating your problems([size=4]Sorry made the font to big.) So Xenios, if you decide to plea Not Guilty by reason of Insanity, The Sanctions are off. Do we have a deal?[/size][/size][/size]

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1350400322' post='3041858']
This is either the best or the worst topic of all time.

I'm just having too much fun laughing at the lot of you to decide.
[/quote]OK great. SO here is the Deal Xenios:
Plead Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity or Mental Defect and you get off with just a page expressing what you have done before.

I told you that this is a non-trial, so there is no reason for me to enter a plea.

Besides yourself, I think everyone among the small minority of people still interested in these proceedings would rather this car-crash continue. I'll give you a hint, if you haven't got any more questions for Horo the Wise Wolf, you're supposed to call your next witness now.

Edited by The Polemarch