Protectorate Wanted

Hello, I am currently in the process of making a new alliance. I am experienced in Foreign Affairs and I know a little about Internal Affairs. I am fully aware that over ninety percent of new alliances end in failure. I am trying to start a new, and strong alliance. I am getting a completely new, fresh start. I have restarted my nation and want to buil it up myself without help from an alliance. However, I also know that nobody wants to join an alliance that has no ability to protect it's members. I am asking for a little protection from one of the larger alliances. If any members of an alliance who can help me get a Protectorate set up, I will ask that you help me out.
My alliance is currently being set up as far as forums, so I cant give you a url, yet. I am starting to do some recruiting as well, so to get some government set up. The alliance is going to be called the United Forces of Earth [U.F.E.].
Thanks in advance,

Fire Lord Kuzon

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1349926463' post='3039742']
You're better off joining an established nation at the stage the game is in now.
[/quote]
I was going to join the alliance I was in, but it like completely disappeared. I can't find it's forums or any of the old members. So, I figured it was time to start fresh.

[quote name='Fire Lord Kuzon' timestamp='1349976720' post='3040046']
The College of Winterhold
[/quote]

They merged into FEAR which merged with a bunch of alliances to form Blood For Friends.

[url="http://bff.cnfear.com/"]http://bff.cnfear.com/[/url] that`s BFF`s forums, might try looking over there.

Thanks! I'll see if I can find Crazy Crazy. Not sure if you know who that is, but if you do then you'll understand why I'd like to talk to him again. He's the party of an alliance.
Also, do you know if TheApollo is still with them? He was The College of Winterhold's leader.

Edited by Fire Lord Kuzon

[quote name='Fire Lord Kuzon' timestamp='1349999476' post='3040243']
Thanks! I'll see if I can find Crazy Crazy. Not sure if you know who that is, but if you do then you'll understand why I'd like to talk to him again. He's the party of an alliance.
Also, do you know if TheApollo is still with them? He was The College of Winterhold's leader.
[/quote]

TheApollo joined TIO after TCW disbanded/merged. Then deleted a few months later.