Spies and Multis... TPC?

Due to recent and undisclosed events we have uncovered a spy that originates from TPC. I talked with government, you'll see the screenshot below. Hellas as an alliance asks that TPC stays true to its word and ZI's both nations.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/w1znnk.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ntiufq.png[/IMG]

I've done the work here are the links:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000407
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000394

Hellas still holds TPC in highest regards, knowing they will keep to their word.

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know in English but in my place we say: "What you had John?" and the answer goes like "What I always had" ...

Every round same practice! :mad:

Mods will intefere I think ...

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1348808506' post='3035075']
I do not know in English but in my place we say: "What you had John?" and the answer goes like "What I always had" ...

[/quote]

Indeed. It's a shame though, I've always held stygian in high esteem. Sucks when people resort to breaking the rules.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1348808506' post='3035075']

[/quote]

I believe the English is "same old !@#$".

In the beginning of this round:

To: Alexandros o Megas From: King James XVIII Date: 9/18/2012 9:44:00 PM

Subject: Hey

Hopefully you guys are having a smooth start to the round. I just wanted to personally welcome you and Hellas to the round. I know we've had our sparring in the past but I hope that through war we have become better friends. I think we have certainly gained a certain amount of respect for each other.

If you ever need anything or want to talk, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

KJ

To: King James XVIII From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 9/18/2012 11:09:27 PM

Subject: RE: Hey
The respect was always present whatever the posts in the OWF and when one of your nations asked me something even during the war I did it for him.
Yes a good preparation helped us to start better this time the new round; we hope to finish it also smoothly.
Our aim round after round is not the flag or anything - not that we do not like it - but to gain players respect, keep the core players that joined us and recruit new for the rounds to come.
So happy round 23 to you and TPC and thanks for this communication.
Kind regards
Alex

It seems that the grudges and second thoughts were from the other side and not from Hellas!

We expect nothing less of ZI both nations by TPC during the day!

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1348809837' post='3035085']
Well that means I have to come out of the factory and stop making nukes... And start sending them :nuke:
[/quote]

I fail to see how it is TPC's fault that one of their nations did something stupid, shouldn't you guys have at least tried to look into a recruits background before accepting them?

Edit, something stupid that they had no control over.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348810085' post='3035087']
I fail to see how it is TPC's fault that one of their nations did something stupid, shouldn't you guys have at least tried to look into a recruits background before accepting them?

[/quote]

Hence, why we didn't attack them. Go troll somewhere else. xD

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348810085' post='3035087']

[/quote]
O sorry I forgot to put the :P at the end of that post... You really think I make nukes in a factory :lol1: I don't want radiation poisoning :smug:

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1348810277' post='3035088']
Hence, why we didn't attack them. Go troll somewhere else. xD
[/quote]

A subject *or word* you probably shouldn't be saying.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1348810293' post='3035089']
O sorry I forgot to put the :P at the end of that post... You really think I make nukes in a factory :lol1: I don't want radiation poisoning :smug:
[/quote]

No, but you did imply that TPC would be attacked. If that is not the case, what happens if they don't ZI these guys?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348810401' post='3035090']
A subject *or word* you probably shouldn't be saying.

No, but you did imply that TPC would be attacked. If that is not the case, what happens if they don't ZI these guys?
[/quote]
Are you the only person that can make jokes :o
How it looks your leader wants better relationships and we wouldn't screw that up, Alex is not that kind of person

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1348810593' post='3035093']
Are you the only person that can make jokes :o
How it looks your leader wants better relationships and we wouldn't screw that up, Alex is not that kind of person
[/quote]

So literally nothing will happen if they don't ZI them? What exactly was the point of this thread? If you viewed better relations as a good thing, and would do nothing to $%&@ that up, Well this is a great way to start I guess. Demanding things of alliances always helps get the ball rolling with that. :rolleyes: (Look, sarcasm! I think that counts as a joke :unsure: )

Also, I am not in TPC anymore. You just like everyone else can view my info and look me up.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348810916' post='3035102']
So literally nothing will happen if they don't ZI them? What exactly was the point of this thread? Along with this if you viewed better relations as a good thing, and would do nothing to $%&@ that up, Well this is a great way to start I guess. Demanding things of alliances always helps get the ball rolling with that. :rolleyes: (Look, sarcasm! I think that counts as a joke :unsure: )

Also, I am not in TPC anymore. You just like everyone else can view my info and look me up.
[/quote]

Explain to us at first what is your role here, as your profile says you are not playing TE!

But who needs really explanations from you? Just look your all replies in OWF and the explanation is more than obvious ...

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1348811062' post='3035104']
Explain to us at first what is your role here, as your profile says you are not playing TE!

But who needs really explanations from you? Just look your all replies in OWF and the explanation is more than obvious ...
[/quote]

I am playing TE, I have a nation. Go ahead and look it up.

My role in this.. Well seeing as you guys saw it appropriate to take this to the public forum, you should be allowing just about anyone to give opinions on it. If you didn't want that, why the hell would you post it on here instead of taking care of it privately?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348811226' post='3035107']
I am playing TE, I have a nation. Go ahead and look it up.

My role in this.. Well seeing as you guys saw it appropriate to take this to the public forum, you should be allowing just about anyone to give opinions on it. If you didn't want that, why the hell would you post it on here instead of taking care of it privately?
[/quote]

Your profile says CN TE: N/A

You need to be updated and restructured ...

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1348811326' post='3035108']
Your profile says CN TE: N/A

You need to be updated and restructured ...
[/quote]

Once again, look up my nation and after that I hope that you will have enough brainpower to figure the rest out.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1348811451' post='3035109']
Once again, look up my nation and after that I hope that you will have enough brainpower to figure the rest out.
[/quote]

I like the "dancing lady" :wub:

Did they agree to these nations being ZId, or are you telling them to? Dont I always get screamed at for telling people how to run their AAs?

That being said.. If they agreed to it fine. just dont expect them to ZI one of their nations who has been around for a few rounds now.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1348849230' post='3035201']
Did they agree to these nations being ZId, or are you telling them to? Dont I always get screamed at for telling people how to run their AAs?

That being said.. If they agreed to it fine. just dont expect them to ZI one of their nations who has been around for a few rounds now.
[/quote]

We have officially asked this both in this thread and in irc private talks with TPC (apart of Chess Tyrant mentioning without knowing the details what they would do to any spies etc.).

If they do not do it as we have asked till the forthcoming update Hellas will think its relationship with TPC again.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1348849230' post='3035201']

[/quote]

TPC has an established policy (which was posted in the op) stating how they deal with spies. We don't see any reason why they wouldn't want to punish a spy and (multi) cheater.

And, we aren't telling them how to run their alliance. We are only advising them that they have a criminal in their midst. It benefits TPC to purge a member such as this.

The community also needs to be aware of this spy's shady behavior.