Well I figured that now since we have broken into the top 10, the planet deserved a DoE.

We are a very new AA, who started out as a branch off of TFK. We have grown into an organized group of players who have a desire for raiding and other stuff. We aren't trying to capture any flags, nor do we want to hinder too many peoples' dreams at this.
I understand that formality suggests that we post our charter, but I would prefer to keep it internal :) If you want to know more about BLT, Ask me on IRC

Oh... Also... This is an "official" DoW on The Cult of Skaro. I know it's nothing impressive from us, but it's something.

Signed, The Scandalous One;
Recent

irc.coldfront.net
#BLT

B-)

[size="3"]Apparently that's the way it is,by now...!

Hi Recent,... hi Wasso...! Salutes to the good people from Hellas!

Well Recent,Congratz and Welcome to TE as Leader of the new but always savory BLT... (It makes me

hungry). Well the thing is, that some of your guys went way too "raiding happy" and, you see, the didn't know much

about "Skaro" and decided to have a party with us... uninvited,ofcourse... they started to play the "Peace sent"

game with us and... after a while, we saw they had no purpose To be civil at all... We ponder about the situation,

and decide to put very important plans of conquest aside, and attend the present BLT lunch as a main course

and a good exercising towards our future Extermination Program on Steve's Planet :blush: ...(It needs Order and

Guidance!). Well guys, you got spot # 1, thanks to your unsavvy management of tech raiding... but ,well, yeah...

we know you have more than 2 times the size of SKARO... That makes it ... Very Interesting! So without more,

nice to meet you and prepare to be eaten as an unexpected and tasty Lunch plate,BLT... :smug: [color="#9932CC"]

[size="5"] DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!![/size][/color]

BTW,... eerrr, well, I know this is not our thread but, yeah we have declare war on the Sandwich gang...:P:ehm:

[/size] Edited by HDSupreme

Good luck Skaros. :)
I find great respect for alliances with zero tolerance of tech raids.
I knew somebody was gonna make puns about eating us BLTs. However, this BLT eats back.... To the last infra level! XD
Let the meaningless bloodshed comence!!!

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1341230778' post='3001737']
I knew somebody was gonna make puns about eating us BLTs. However, this BLT eats back.... To the last infra level! XD
Let the meaningless bloodshed comence!!!
[/quote]

I would never dream of disrespecting another man that eats BLTs. They are absolutely delicious!

Yeah.. It did start out as a tech raid. Then defense happened, and then a more aggressive offense. Ah well :) That's how it goes I guess.
Consider it an "Intent to Roll" rather than a DoW. I respect you guys and you guys are fighting quite admirably :) Good luck.

AND LOL! A PUN ABOUT BLT!!! THAT WAS SO CLASSY :)

[quote name='Recent' timestamp='1341291172' post='3002286']
Yeah.. It did start out as a tech raid. Then defense happened, and then a more aggressive offense. Ah well :) That's how it goes I guess.
Consider it an "Intent to Roll" rather than a DoW. I respect you guys and you guys are fighting quite admirably :) Good luck.

AND LOL! A PUN ABOUT BLT!!! THAT WAS SO CLASSY :)
[/quote]

B-)

[size="3"] A pun? Ahh, do you mean [/size]: ...[size="3"] "The sandwich gang..." ? Lol,yeah, Classy!:P[/size]

Take out the lettuce, add some cheese and thats a sandwich. Or leave the lettuce.... BLT's are missing something. I'll find it someday.

Take out the lettuce, add some cheese and thats a sandwich. Or leave the lettuce.... BLT's are missing something. I'll find it someday.

B-)
[size="3"]

[color="#FF0000"]
KETSHUP...?[color="#FFFF00"]

MUSTARD...?[color="#006400"]

GREEN CHILI PEPPERS...? [color="#FFFFFF"]

MAYO...?
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/size]

I know you have already attacked me and I don't blame you. However, Kavia swears non-agression for this
day of celebaration. As such, no attacks by Kavia will be
made against your nation for this one day.
We are an honorable nation and believe in honoring our
word above all. So we hereby swear to cease all hostile acts
against your nation for July 4th. Independence Day in RL. It is my hope, that throughout all this bloodshed and
destruction, that you enjoy your July the 4th with freedom
and independence.
Sincerely, Pandora.

Sent to my current enemies. I really hope you all enjoy July 4th. It's one of my favorite holidays for many reasons.
May the creator smile upon the fellow Americans who have given the ultimate sacrifice for this wonderful nation. In honor of these men and women, Kavia will engage in no hostile acts this day. Not in TE or SE.

Enjoy your 4th, guys. It's a wonderful holiday.

B-)

But, but ... i like my sandwiches with mayo,some mustard and ketshup...!!!

BTW, thankyou for your nice approach to the 4th of july and all around civility...! :)

Of course. The 4th is my favorite holiday.
I show respect to my enemies. Specificaly the ones who put up a good fight and dont get all emotional over a raid. :)
Not naming any names.... *coughEfoncough*

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1341746359' post='3006604']
BTW, good job Skaros. Well faught. I lost quite a bit. But I think I'll stick around instead of rerolling..
[/quote]

B-)

Good for you 29107127...!

Hey i noticed Recent raiding again! I hope he and his partners won't bother people beyond their patience's breaking point ...! :wacko: