Bull Moose DoW against Nuclear Fire

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1341051252' post='3000550']
Go get them Nuclear Fire. Cleanse us of this clear imitation of Bal Masqué. Or was it Bull Moose which is the real McCoy and Bal Masqué which is the fake? Oh well, they both use the same acronym, so it is interchangeable. Just like their morals.
[/quote]

Bull Moose was created before Bal Masque, however, Bull Moose ceded the acronym long ago. We use BMP, as in Bull Moose Party. But again, officially, we're Bull Moose.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1341068435' post='3000615']
Bull Moose was created before Bal Masque, however, Bull Moose ceded the acronym long ago. We use BMP, as in Bull Moose Party. But again, officially, we're Bull Moose.
[/quote]

You should've gone with Bull Moose Federation, also known as [b]BMF[/b]. Actually, I don't think that would be representative of the nature of your alliance. I can't wait to spread death and destruction among the 71 non-nuclear nations in your alliance of 72.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341071116' post='3000633']
You should've gone with Bull Moose Federation, also known as [b]BMF[/b]. Actually, I don't think that would be representative of the nature of your alliance. I can't wait to spread death and destruction among the 71 non-nuclear nations in your alliance of 72.
[/quote]

You've 3 offensive slots available.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1341075496' post='3000668']
Wow, that's a lot of !@#$%* nations just for a small nuclear rogue alliance.
[/quote]

They're too scared...Apparatus, Bull Moose and Biohazard Corp, have to join together to take us small little ole meaningless alliance down. Shows their war skills :ph34r:

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1341088458' post='3000730']
They're too scared...Apparatus, Bull Moose and Biohazard Corp, have to join together to take us small little ole meaningless alliance down. Shows their war skills :ph34r:
[/quote]
You mean like NG + MK + TOP + Umbrella against Apparatus?

Any of those alliances feeling offended by Leerjet and wanting war slots, PM me, I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Kippa Tarxien

[quote name='Kippa Tarxien' timestamp='1341089107' post='3000732']
You mean like NG + MK + TOP + Umbrella against Apparatus?

Any of those alliances feeling offended by Leerjet and wanting war slots, PM me, I'll see what I can do.
[/quote]
The Apparatus declared on Non Grata, so that point is somewhat invalidated.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1341091012' post='3000753']
Apparatus declared on Non Grata and Non Grata had to call all of its buddies in to stop from getting rolled. lol. your logic is flawless.
[/quote]

Kinda like what you guys did to us? :lol1:
Were a mere 20nations...just saying.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1341088458' post='3000730']
[/quote]

You guys are good practice for a real war :awesome:

[quote name='tiki51' timestamp='1341091913' post='3000764']
You guys are good practice for a real war :awesome:
[/quote]

Im sorry but a "REAL WAR" will involve more than actually declaring on 4 different nations and actually having war chests.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NotoriousJFK Land. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $833,965

6/29/2012 12:36:46 AM

[Team: None]
Miami Dolphins
Ruler: Leerjet
Alliance: Nuclear Fire

[Team: Black]
The Second Empire
Ruler: Tikanthia
Alliance: The Biohazard Corporation
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
[Details] Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The Second Empire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $1,171,347

6/29/2012 12:35:20 AM

Miami Dolphins

revolution
Ruler: a man
Alliance: The Apparatus
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
[Details] Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of revolution. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $120,189

[quote name='Francisco' timestamp='1341092511' post='3000769']
Leerjet, I thought than a rogue alliance love war, well you have it, enjoy it.
[/quote]

I'm not complaining? I've not once asked for assistance from anyone or asked for aid. I enjoy this war, I just find it so amusing it takes 3 alliances to take such a meaningless micro down.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1341094137' post='3000780']
I'm not complaining? I've not once asked for assistance from anyone or asked for aid. I enjoy this war, I just find it so amusing it takes 3 alliances to take such a meaningless micro down.
[/quote]

It doesn't take 3. It will take more.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1341094137' post='3000780']
[/quote]

But you have asked for mercy...

I love it when NG pretends they are innocent, as if in the past 6 months they haven't attacked numerous allies of App, virtually goading us into this war.

I thought this is what you guys wanted, no? We're glad to be here fighting you :)

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1341103270' post='3000861']
I love it when NG pretends they are innocent, as if in the past 6 months they haven't attacked numerous allies of App, virtually goading us into this war.

I thought this is what you guys wanted, no? We're glad to be here fighting you :)
[/quote]

What?? We don't try and act innocent, NG is argueably the most straight forward alliance in the game. People either love us or hate us for it. We love being part of the hedgmony and bringing the ironfist down on **** alliances.

That's what I expect and am glad for about most of you... some of your members and allies seem to think there's an actual legit debate here about our CB.

You wanted war with us. You actively poked us with a stick. We're at war, and that's completely cool by both alliances.

This thread has become a little petty. No one asked BMP for help, we are just eager to fight our first war and Nuclear Fire is a good target because they attacked The Apparatus. Yes they have 3 alliances against them, but they also have allies I assume. This is not a personal war, just good times in a fun game. May the best alliances win.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1341163370' post='3001225']
This thread has become a little petty. No one asked BMP for help, we are just eager to fight our first war and Nuclear Fire is a good target because they attacked The Apparatus. Yes they have 3 alliances against them, but they also have allies I assume. This is not a personal war, just good times in a fun game. May the best alliances win.
[/quote]

You declared war on an alliance without finding out if they have allies first?

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341164476' post='3001233']
You declared war on an alliance without finding out if they have allies first?
[/quote]

Obviously I knew they have allies, I know what's going on in this crazy war (hence backing the Apparatus and BioCorp). Why must you take everything people say and twist it for your betterment? I hope you go down in this Nuclear Fire...

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1341092080' post='3000768']
Im sorry but a "REAL WAR" will involve more than actually declaring on 4 different nations and actually having war chests.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NotoriousJFK Land. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $833,965

6/29/2012 12:36:46 AM

Miami Dolphins

The Second Empire
Ruler: Tikanthia
Alliance: The Biohazard Corporation
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
[Details] Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The Second Empire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $1,171,347

6/29/2012 12:35:20 AM

Miami Dolphins

revolution
Ruler: a man
Alliance: The Apparatus
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
[Details] Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of revolution. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Total Money: $120,189
[/quote]

Who needs a warchest when I just keep taking $1 million from you every time I attack?

I had no idea there was a war going on, my alliance asked me to attack you and I did. Just being a good soldier...