Putting out the Nuclear Fire

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1340987420' post='3000020']
I'm sure if the pressure increases just a tiny little bit, you as in just you, will be crying and asking for peace soon enough. We've all seen the previous thread of yours. :P
[/quote]

Did you not see what he said earlier? He was just getting them off his back! :lol1:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1341025060' post='3000281']
Did you not see what he said earlier? He was just getting them off his back! :lol1:
[/quote]

Perhaps if you had fought some extended nuclear wars of your own you'd realize the strategic importance of that move.

We'll talk again next time TPF gets rolled, which I'm sure will happen (again).

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1340860118' post='2999123']
For just a second I thought to myself... "ow lawd... someone else NO-CB'd us, here we go again"

Opened the thread and was pleasently surprised ... good luck Bio!!!

o/
[/quote]

Be you're feeling unwanted now?!

Have fun micros.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340986678' post='3000017']
I'm sure they will fuel their war machines with pure willpower and perseverance and magically win the war anyway. :v: It seems to be a trend lately.
[/quote]

We fuel our war machines with the loot that we pull off of NF scrubbs. You had what, $6 million taken from you today leerjet? I probably netted around $750 k after replacing most of what I'd lost. You're not going to beat anybody by firing off a few cruise missiles every day. And don't act like you're providing mercy by offering peace. You realize that you've dug yourself in a hole. You have nukes and your getting worked by 5 nations without them.

Edited by tiki51

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340865746' post='2999204']
Your top two nations are very lucky that I'm pre-occupied.

Know what you're getting yourself into when you attack nuclear rogues. :smug: It's not like we surrender.
[/quote]
Oh, lookie here... You've got a defensive slot opening up tonight, maybe NpO will let BlackWolfe have some fun and you can show him how lucky he's been so far ;)

Edited by Alex0827a