• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340880373' post='2999275']
Are you sure?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/MonsterReborn/ddd-1.png[/IMG]

:lol1:
[/quote]

Completely different circumstances. Also that's not really surrendering (I'm still fighting), it's more like spending money to get them off my back and make room for more interesting and less competent enemies. Every action I take is with the purpose of aiding my war efforts.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340860435' post='2999129']
Our micro rage will beat your micro rage any day.

Many thanks and well-wishes to Bio -- happy hunting!
[/quote]
I love this :P Micro rage ftw!

Also, Viluin, clear out your slots so our boys can knock you down to my level (or just get a 35k-ish rogue, that works too if you want) :v Casualties > Infra

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340883416' post='2999286']
Completely different circumstances. Also that's not really surrendering (I'm still fighting), it's more like spending money to get them off my back and make room for more interesting and less competent enemies. Every action I take is with the purpose of aiding my war efforts.
[/quote]

Nice spin.

Take note of this anyone who loses a war, you aren't "surrendering" by paying reps, you are "getting them off your back" :awesome:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340884807' post='2999292']
Nice spin.

Take note of this anyone who loses a war, you aren't "surrendering" by paying reps, you are "getting them off your back" :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes, that is exactly what happened. The regular rules of war and politics don't really apply to rogues, unless they want to stop being rogues.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340884807' post='2999292']
Nice spin.

[/quote]

Ill be honest that would certainly explain MK's interesting Wiki take on their own military history :P

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340860435' post='2999129']
Our micro rage will beat your micro rage any day.

[/quote]

Except my micro rage.

Anyway, burn em' to the ground Bio Hazard.

Edited by MattTheCelt

dear lord someone please nuke Ajax

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340900644' post='2999389']
This makes me laugh....at The Biohazard Corporation.
[/quote]

also this ^

Edited by Xanth

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1340908319' post='2999489']
Nuclear Fire is cooler. I hope Nuclear fire wins. Also, I don't like this announcement and I've never heard of you.
[/quote]
lol if I cared if you'd heard of Bio, I'd cry because you haven't. As it stands though... Nope, don't care, and can't forsee a time when I will :)

<3 Bklein ^_^

o/ Micro Rage :P

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340860919' post='2999139']
Its a shame really, but you will be hit down enough soon to wage war on me before too long :ehm:
[/quote]

You won't even be worth dropping down for in a few days, leerjet. Nor will anyone in your alliance.

[quote name='tiki51' timestamp='1340929508' post='2999701']
You won't even be worth dropping down for in a few days, leerjet. Nor will anyone in your alliance.
[/quote]

Why are you sending peace requests already? They just started man... at least pretend you know what youre doing a little longer.

[quote name='Conred' timestamp='1340979343' post='2999982']
Why are you sending peace requests already? They just started man... at least pretend you know what youre doing a little longer.
[/quote]

Bahahaha i was trying to keep him from being bill locked...he has no money and neither does anyone I'm at war with (I'm actually nice like that)...smart move guys, smart move. No one has over 3mill.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340983928' post='3000008']
Bahahaha i was trying to keep him from being bill locked...he has no money and neither does anyone I'm at war with (I'm actually nice like that)...smart move guys, smart move. No one has over 3mill.
[/quote]

I'm sure they will fuel their war machines with pure willpower and perseverance and magically win the war anyway. :v: It seems to be a trend lately.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1340986678' post='3000017']
I'm sure they will fuel their war machines with pure willpower and perseverance and magically win the war anyway. :v: It seems to be a trend lately.[/quote]

I'm sure if the pressure increases just a tiny little bit, you as in just you, will be crying and asking for peace soon enough. We've all seen the previous thread of yours. :P

Edited by the rebel