The Odd Couple Accords

Merk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340204879' post='2990047']
Mixed feelings: CCC are okay (loyal guys, polite etc.), RoK I'm starting to warm up to (Valt, welshgazza, Alfred...) ... but they still allow Isaac to post on the OWF :|
[/quote]I'll come bother you on IRC soon. YOU ARE GONNA BE MY FRIEND!

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340204879' post='2990047']
Mixed feelings: CCC are okay (loyal guys, polite etc.), RoK I'm starting to warm up to (Valt, welshgazza, Alfred...) ... but they still allow Isaac to post on the OWF :|
[/quote]

So first, I need to (once again) o/ this in case I haven't made my love for this prominent enough. As for Isaac posting on the OWF: Ragnarok, while it may technically be a dictatorship according to our charter, we really are more of a community. Isaac is a part of that community. We don't obliterate his rights simply because what he says may not necessarily be what is the most... productive... thing to say, however, he is still part of the community. I know that we are going to become an even stronger, closer, tight knit community moving forward, and I look forward to the months and years to come under Yukon's steady leadership and guidance.