Coal Wars OOC

Aiden Ford

Lol, I suppose explosions are awesome.

Also, Aiden. To clarify on the matter of your infiltrator I just want to speed that along for a concrete reason for war. Honestly the overt declaration of war on Isaac, violation of my airspace and general suspicion of the incident that sparked this whole thing should suffice. However, seeing as I'm RP'ing a democracy a solid and concrete piece of evidence is always a plus and I kind of want to speed up something that happened at the beginning and wrap it up. <_< Maybe after this war I'll try out a dictatorship or something.

Just throwing my opinion out here since the GM decision could ultimately change a lot in CNRP:

I support using tech only once an item has reached full production/service. Otherwise, we will get a situation where a lot of technology is suddenly opened up to people that are some 10-20 behind the actual item's true introduction into the armed forces. In this particular case I support the F-22's introduction year of 2005 as where the tech should be.

To all involved mostly to Aiden and Granite be aware that the 1.5x modifier is wasted in my case so I will be ignoring it. As I am still rping the development of my nation I only have what I have written. So in this case that is 20 fighter aircraft, a couple of thousand troops and ground vehicles. These ground vehicles are for the most part just Humvees, trucks and a few armoured APCs.

Therefore if you guys are pre planning battles and can not go a hold of me just go ahead with them and I will do my best to react accordingly.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1339030404' post='2978512']
I'd love final figures on each side(with modifier)- that way I can reduce the troop commitment currently offered
[/quote]

Georgian Figures are as follows:

Airforce:

20 SU-30 Fighter Craft

Ground Forces:

3000 trained Georgian soldier
Numerous trucks, humvees and APCs

After these I have upto my max troops numbers allowed but at best they would only have basic firearms training and nothing else.

Naval Forces:

None

Edit: Granite and Aiden would you do the same please?

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

Im really really wanting to RP.... So im gonna propose this:

Let me into this RP, not as a fighter or military person.... My DoE (Approved by Aiden Ford and MostGloriousLeader) for Illinois as "The Republic of Chicago" entails a group going to many parts of Illinois recruiting to raise an eventual succession of Illinois... So LET ME IN!

Ah $%&@. I'm really sorry about the inactivity. I know I said I was going to be posting around Friday night or so but I had to go to the emergency room for what appears to be a stomach flu. Then when I finally got home and start feeling better I'm conscripted to go help my cousin move out from college since family = free labor. I just got back late last night. Every time I leave it seems something happens or something. Again, sorry about this and any problems my absence might have caused.