Banned alliance Leader

thehumorouscheese

hi.

the user who created the 'United orange nations alliance' was recently banned for ban evasion, leaving behind me and one other user, who were invited by her.

(her DOE can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110293 )

Due to the fact that she's not responding on the forum she set up, i'm assuming that she's abandoned the game, and so i've decided to make a new forum, and re-administrate the alliance.

i was just wondering if i need to re-write a DOE, and possibly have her old one removed, because it has a link to her non-functioning forum.

if it helps, the adress of our new forum is: http://unitedorangenations.forumotion.co.uk/

thanks in advance,

thehumorouscheese.

No do not do that at all. Stop making alliances, join an alliance that already exists. You're going to join a plethora of other terrible alliances that literally contribute nothing and exist for the sake of existing. Take your friends join another alliance that has already been established, and when you think you're ready to compete on a worldly level, do so. But not until then. Otherwise it's waste of your time and everyone elses.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1335031329' post='2956650']
No do not do that at all. Stop making alliances, join an alliance that already exists. You're going to join a plethora of other terrible alliances that literally contribute nothing and exist for the sake of existing. Take your friends join another alliance that has already been established, and when you think you're ready to compete on a worldly level, do so. But not until then. Otherwise it's waste of your time and everyone elses.
[/quote]
Not to tell anyone what to do, at risk of shunning them from the game, of course. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1335206094' post='2957862']
Not to tell anyone what to do, at risk of shunning them from the game, of course. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Who really cares anymore? too many micros. None of them are worth a damn. not a single one.

Joe Stupid, none of that is necessary for this thread.

thehumorouscheese, whether or not you decide to make another DoE thread is up to you. The previous one was already locked, there's no need for us to remove it further beyond that. Answered, locked.