A whooole newwww wooooooooorllllddd!!

Bacharth

Poll  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1333147188' post='2945746']
Don't forget about South Americans who think they are French :P Strangest of the lot. Or at least they used to be.
[/quote]

Actually I think she did - instead, I think she ignored more of the Vesari and Oniru. Oddly, one of the reasons why I chose to RP in SA (Besides the beautiful terrain that matched many of my people's needs) was the fact that Biscotti was not only anarchist in some means (even though anarcho-syndicalists) but also had individuals with partial animal-like characteristics. It helps to have similiarities to other nations in a region when looking for friends to build safer alliances with and what not - although oddly enough, I think Edean is getting along better with the Time Lord and Gallifrey...

[quote name='Bacharth' timestamp='1333174049' post='2945988']
Or just up and RP on a new planet on our own.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1333175079' post='2946007']
Yeah, why don't we do that and use the rules we damn please?
[/quote]
[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1333180714' post='2946042']
I am hella down for a new planet. That would be pretty awesome, I think, but like I said in the other thread, it's going to take a ton of work to get right.
[/quote]
We tried that once or twice before, the experiments died off, just like all the other alternates we tried. But hey, maybe it'll work this time?

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1333211805' post='2946170']
Actually I think she did - instead, I think she ignored more of the Vesari and Oniru. Oddly, one of the reasons why I chose to RP in SA (Besides the beautiful terrain that matched many of my people's needs) was the fact that Biscotti was not only anarchist in some means (even though anarcho-syndicalists) but also had individuals with partial [b]animal-like characteristics[/b]. It helps to have similiarities to other nations in a region when looking for friends to build safer alliances with and what not - although oddly enough, I think Edean is getting along better with the Time Lord and Gallifrey...
[/quote]
Wasn't that the leaders of my Lunar Republic, who're by now hiding that stuff cleverly because they think it looks somewhat silly?