A FEAR Production

CBray

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1328441388' post='2914914']
Not quite sure...she was supposed to send word when she reached Solitude, but with all those forsworn and imperials vs storm cloak battles going on I'm not even sure if she made it that far. Blessings of Stendar to you and your mother.

IC: FEAR Is one great alliance to grab a hold of us and bring us extremely close. For that <3 u FEAR. (jkfalcon)
[/quote]

OOC:I gave her sting to protect her from the Daleks and hobbits, which were busy fighting the jedi and a few vulcans. :smug:

IC:seriously though awesome treaty.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1328396178' post='2914598']
I can't believe TCW accepted a deserter like Erik. Can't wait to see him jump ship once more. Good luck, you'll need it with Erik.
[/quote]

People are still talking about this? Really?

We are an alliance that is a little under 2 months old and unlike some of the alliances that DoE'd around that same time:

We don't talk trash about everyone, We haven't merged into our protector or another alliance that DoE'd close to us, We aren't inactive, We have established some great friends, Our government is working to efficiency, We have an active leader who doesn't make everything about him but actually heeds the words of the council, We have a lot of experienced players, We have many alliances with large top-tiers actively doing tech deals with us because they know our education system is top-notch and we won't mess them over, We are quickly growing internally and are getting hand fulls of new recruits every day, and on and on the list can go. But NO! you want to talk about a good guy who has made a single mistake from your perspective. Which is not the perspective of everyone.

Aren't you just a perfect person without a blemish.

o/ FEAR
o/ TCW

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1328471356' post='2915062']

We are an alliance that is a little under 2 months old and unlike some of the alliances that DoE'd around that same time:

We don't talk trash about everyone, We haven't merged into our protector or another alliance that DoE'd close to us, We aren't inactive, We have established some great friends, Our government is working to efficiency, We have an active leader who doesn't make everything about him but actually heeds the words of the council, We have a lot of experienced players, We have many alliances with large top-tiers actively doing tech deals with us because they know our education system is top-notch and we won't mess them over, We are quickly growing internally and are getting hand fulls of new recruits every day, and on and on the list can go. But NO! you want to talk about a good guy who has made a single mistake from your perspective. Which is not the perspective of everyone.

o/ FEAR
o/ TCW
[/quote]
So this is probably not the best time to tell you that TCW is merging into FEAR? :P

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1328471356' post='2915062']

o/ FEAR
o/ TCW
[/quote]

Don't try talking sense into stupid, man. It isn't worth your effort.

Congrats again, TCW/FEAR.

Man, I remember my first TCW.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328473118' post='2915078']
Don't try talking sense into stupid, man. It isn't worth your effort.
[/quote]

I usually don't try but bringing up a low-profile 2 month old issue is just hardcore stupid.

I figured I had nothing to lose, the post had the maximum limit of stupidity, it's not like an edit could dumb it down anymore.

But either way lol.

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1328441388' post='2914914']
Not quite sure...she was supposed to send word when she reached Solitude, but with all those forsworn and imperials vs storm cloak battles going on I'm not even sure if she made it that far. Blessings of Stendar to you and your mother.

IC: FEAR Is one great alliance to grab a hold of us and bring us extremely close. For that <3 u FEAR. (jkfalcon)
[/quote]

:wub: