War and Success

[color="#0000FF"][font="Georgia"][b]Alright, so I have created an Alliance known as the War and Success Alliance. I am currently looking for members. I accept all and anybody. It doesn't matter what team color your with. It doesn't matter if your already at war, and it doesn't matter if your being Raided or your the Raider. The alliance is to just bring people into one team to fight, go to war, and gain the #1 position. I don't care how long it takes to get to #1 or if it takes along time to get about 10 people in the alliance. I just want to build a team that wants to be #1. NO Matter What!

Remember your free to join. Under No Circumstances will you be denied. Also ROGUE COUNTRIES ARE ALLOW!

P.S. Some of you may think of this as a weird thing, but I've been playing this game for just over 2 years, and I know what I'm doing! Plus two years is enough time to learn the ways of the game. Love this game!

Anyways, Join Now and earn rank and stuff and maximum protection! If one person is at war, we are all at war. But Organized of course!

Your free to PM me anytime, In-Game or on the forum. I'll respond within 24 hours or less. [/b][/font][/color]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323706342' post='2875279']
And everyone knows that OP is #1 but at least you are getting a bump from my post :)
[/quote]

lol I don't know looks like RE has you beat for the top spot :P

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1323707083' post='2875281']
lol I don't know looks like RE has you beat for the top spot :P
[/quote]
I was going to say i thought we said the #1 AA paul :awesome: .

Also you never beat RE :ph34r:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323710526' post='2875316']
In sheer numbers RE is top but is that true measure of #1?

How about quality over numbers or military prowess. These are the measuring sticks by which my claim was made.
[/quote]
Are you trying to say we cant dance paul B-)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323719633' post='2875484']
Does ballet really count? :lol1:
[/quote]

[img]http://www.tonsoftickets.com/new-images/so-you-think-you-can-dance-.jpg[/img]

Also... Good Luck with this, OP (opening post)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323710526' post='2875316']
In sheer numbers RE is top but is that true measure of #1?

How about quality over numbers or military prowess. These are the measuring sticks by which my claim was made.
[/quote]

NOU

WE ARE ROMANS

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1323705664' post='2875276']
Interesting... Just a heads up though you should first learn how to build a Nation in TE (spend the 5 Mill correctly) before creating your own alliance...
[/quote]

Yea, thanks. I've actually been going through trial and error with the way I create my nation in TE for the past few rounds.

But I shall see what happens this round. Overall, I just like to have fun doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1323705664' post='2875276']
Interesting... Just a heads up though you should first learn how to build a Nation in TE (spend the 5 Mill correctly) before creating your own alliance...
[/quote]
OUCH! lol

Also, im sorry to burst you guy's bubble[size="1"](not really sorry)[/size]

But when you add up all the aspects of a great, powerful, and successful TE alliance, all you get is Warriors. :P