Joint Declaration

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323453901' post='2871042']
You know, I must confess, when we were talking about people who might counter us, I was telling people "Don't worry I don't expect DB4d to be that active or hit us hard." however, you guys have unpleasantly surprised me. With 67 total wars so far you have managed to declare more wars in 12 hours than WolfPack and Europa combined have declared this entire war. Good job db4d.
[/quote]
dont worry. ill give mcxa sum luvin after i get out of nuke anarchy :wub:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JonathanB' timestamp='1323479908' post='2871491']
dont worry. ill give mcxa sum luvin after i get out of nuke anarchy :wub:
[/quote]

im going to hold you to that. i got 3 juicy defensive slots ready to go.

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1323410326' post='2870506']
Actually we don't need for help, but DB4D and WFF so eager wanted to have some fun. I guess it's forbidden to let only half of family having fun, it's great sin :rolleyes:
[/quote]
That's a lie....

[quote name='Marginali' timestamp='1323410930' post='2870518']
[b][u]This ain't called help[/u][/b], but we ignored you MCXA.. So let our allies take care of you.. :)

All the best DB4D and WFF, you know that we always love you..

Tusbol Them hard!
[/quote]
How derogatory can you be to your allies ... you don't recognize their efforts as help ?

[quote name='stiltoken' timestamp='1323436251' post='2870870']
luv us or hate us we're in it. you will feel it. and when its all said an done. win lose or draw you wont 4get us
[/quote]
Never heard of you .. so got no opinion . ARE YOU GOONIES TOO lol 'i'm pretty sure it's Goons'

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1323451312' post='2871007']
Hey DB4D and BFF. I'll be joining you once i'm done with NPL.

Also stop messing up our staggers

Maybe you should have done a better job of being on the right side instead of whining about ending up beneath a curbstomp.
[/quote]
So your alliance joins who it thinks will win rather than backing your allies ... admirable ......... hmm i think not.... and as to whining i don't see MCXA crying to get help from alliances. We are happy to fight them regardless of the odds we backing OUR allies, what you doing 'trying to win' ...:P

Edited by REGHAR73

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323454526' post='2871048']
It's called management of resources.

We know you're going to get heavily beaten by the current resources allocated against you. Europa and Wolfpack have other tasks. As those wind down, you might see more of us, who knows?

I can agree with you on one thing, good job DB4D.
[/quote]
Is this an attempt to either deflect from having a truthful answer or an apology to you allies and you admitting that watching the tv is more entertaining, what other task could you possibly be doing.....

[quote name='mankiller' timestamp='1323492808' post='2871699']
This is what we do! OH YEAH!!

o/ DB4D
o/ WFF
[/quote]

Lol. Does that mean you're in peace mode again? Are you going to be crying about how you're losing infra every time someone attacks?

I do so thoroughly enjoy watching you special little guys shoot your little guns. Countdown to cries for peace after your first nuking begins in 5....4....3....

lolDB4D

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as loLVA, but it'll have to do.

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323488276' post='2871639']
Is this an attempt to either deflect from having a truthful answer or an apology to you allies and you admitting that watching the tv is more entertaining, what other task could you possibly be doing.....
[/quote]

Well, atm I'm in a rather pleasant nuclear exchange with USN, as are many of my colleagues (equal fun being had with Menotah).

When the dust settles on that little farrago, then I'll watch me some TV.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1323494599' post='2871894']
Lol. Does that mean you're in peace mode again? Are you going to be crying about how you're losing infra every time someone attacks?

I do so thoroughly enjoy watching you special little guys shoot your little guns. Countdown to cries for peace after your first nuking begins in 5....4....3....

lolDB4D

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as loLVA, but it'll have to do.
[/quote]

Ummm, mk isnt in pm, nice try though :D

And there have been no cries from anyone, just everyone enjoying the mutual destruction between nations :D

yay war! \o/