Don't Panic #46

Loki Grim

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1323279812' post='2867407']
also, brb Declaring on Masterbake for trying to Poach WCR.
[/quote]

You'll need more than a standard MHA 16 day warchest for that :D
Thanks for making it about me again :wub:<3

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323212519' post='2866150']
We need a Myth versus MHA thread. All of this incessant bickering back and forth in every MHA related thread is quite annoying.
[/quote]

Please show me where I've done anything of the sort. I know that you're close with the leadership who orchestrated this nonsense, but towing a party line is unbecoming of you, Cuba. Even if you are passively okay with what has transpired.... That you know much of the situation and allow it unabated reflects upon your character as well.
When did asking for Democracy and for the truth to be heard become such a blight for the Mostly Harmless Alliance? Perhaps I'm just old-fashioned.
I've been pretty consistent with what I've wanted: An opportunity for this information to be held on the same forums where I helped build and maintain MHA through good and tough times, where it should be.

I have made no secret: I still have love for MHA and its true Hitchhikers. It is my home, and no matter where I am in the future it will always be what NoR is to you, Cuba.
The elements that threaten and will continue to threaten its survival and whom have violated every bit of the fabric of values that MHA hold will destroy themselves. I need only to cite the biting silence of those who whom are wrong and their extensive efforts to cover up their actions in contrast to those true hitchhikers who are skeptical or know there is some foul play afoot. I certainly rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, that happens when you are charged to build-up and maintain an alliance with such glaring activity/economic/military ineffeciencies as MHA. I'm alright with it. It was my job. I don't care that little johnny is upset because I told him to Labor Camp swamp and he thought doing so would cost him more money and so he got pissed. I don't care that a member attacked my nation or put a hit on it for sending a mass-message. I didn't care that I was out of game Messages because when I had gotten the boot from MHA, I had just sent out 225 messages for its Recruitment contest with R&R. It's quite biting to see even some of my staunchest detractors in my time agree that what transpired is absolute hogwash and a travesty of quite-some proportions.

Perhaps it's ego, perhaps it's my ideal of common decency, but until the truth is allowed to be heard in a fair setting I wouldn't expect those responsible to be receiving any Christmas cards from me for quite some time.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Doctor Doc' timestamp='1323302863' post='2867892']
soapbox much [img]http://www.sgheadphones.net/html/emoticons/yawn.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If you are so opposed to what I said above then perhaps you will agree to let the truth be heard. Your prevaricated story might suffer some chasmal credibility issues and your actions seen for what they are (unwarranted and without cause,) but at least you would no longer be seen as you are continuing to do here: to be hiding something.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Maximillian' timestamp='1323141825' post='2864853']
Mr. Myth, this entire incident comes at the fault of only one person: yourself. You, now, are attempting to blatantly cause harm to our AA's reputation. I suggest to you, then, that you take upon the responsibility, and [b]manhood[/b], and apologize for disgracing yourself, the MHA, and The Apparatus.
[/quote]
I must admit I enjoy your candor.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1323308678' post='2868006']
I must admit I enjoy your candor.
[/quote]

Nevermind that the interpretation he refers to in his post you sliced n' diced has been debunked by current MHA members...
Two pot-shots !? From the guy who was bent on harming MHA's allies!? I'm honored!

Max has since contacted me and I think he knows pretty well that I'm not making anything up.
MHA already knows that, well, those who I've been able to talk to. There are a few who know better willing to sacrifice integrity for political gain and are intent on squelching the truth that runs far deeper than the "poaching."... but aside from that.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1323352000' post='2869119']
not sure what all this drama is about. not going to bother reading all the back pages. My one question is....

Why isn't MHA in this war yet?

not looking to stir up trouble, just curious for the straight up answer.
[/quote]

They are too busy attempting to organize a counterattack against the forces of VODKA. It is a difficult task, as the two defensive war slots referenced earlier have now been open for 11 days, despite my continued pummeling of their MoFA.