Why are people so mean?

Garrett1294

I left some guys alliance and he makes these higher nations attack me because i left his alliance they tech raid me and have destroyed over 400 infracture that i had to pay a 20.00 donation for they looted over 40 tech and wont stop. Theres a weaker nation that gets his butt wooped but the higher nation now attacks first then the little nation so they all get my stuff.... Im applying for an alliance now hopefully i can get some help but this is just so mean of some people i tech raid too but in the end i offer aid and we go to peace. Now these people ive offered peace my friends has thrented if they dont quit hell attack and they just dont care. What should i do? I told the little nation i said your not a man if you gotta do that and when i say little nation hes actually a little stronger then me but i said your not a man to do that he said you wont be a nation. Ive been ghosting myself as a mcxa member to get away from these people now the kid that started it has talked to mcxa.... I cant stand kids like this. What can i do?

Edited by Garrett1294

Maybe it's because you tech raided 3 aligned nations. Maybe.

There all in diff alliances. And the nations attacking arent in any of their alliances. Oh and btw burnlove1 is the one who got mad because i left his alliance. "N.E.A.T" it sounds like a girls alliance but whatever...

Edited by Garrett1294

HERE WE GO!!! Heres a message from the alliance of the strong nation attacking me:

The nation attacking you was NOT given clearance of ANY KIND from TRF. I have no clue why he is attacking you, other than his stated reason... "Tech Raiding Scum". TRF is a peaceful alliance, we do not allow tech raiding or unprovoked wars of any kind.

MCXA has our full approval, not that you really need it, to attack IAMWalrus until reps are paid or he is ZIed.

Happy Hunting :D

Also, if you need to discuss the situation further or more official channels, here is a link to our forums.

therighteousfist.freeforums.org

There all in diff alliances. And the nations attacking arent in any of their alliances. Oh and btw burnlove1 is the one who got mad because i left his alliance. "N.E.A.T" it sounds like a girls alliance but whatever...

Do you have something against girls?

Like i said Im applying for an alliance, I no longer tech raid at all.

You stopped tech raiding after you got tech raided. Makes sense, but you won't be getting into any alliances with 5 wars.

Edited by Eudaimonia

You need a crash course in how the game works, I'd recommend just NOT attacking anyone and getting into an alliance that helps its members understand how the game works.

For instance, if you're in an alliance and you attack a member of another alliance, it becomes a diplomatic incident, not a harmless tech raid.

You'll have trouble getting into an alliance if you're at war with aligned nations. First you'll have to let the wars cease (or expire).

Also, do NOT tech raid aligned nations. That will only cause trouble, and that is a good enough reason for the alliance that you've set ur AA for during the moment of declaration to attack you.

• 2 weeks later...