Svalbard Tribe Unity

Beauty

[center][img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3708/530pxarcticregionalflag.gif[/img]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][b]Imperial Decree from the Federation of Arctic Regions : Federation Formed[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Several of the Arctic Eskimos of the Svalbard island have united together under tribes. These tribes were basically protection against other eskimos tribes. Today all the tribes met and established a modern-day style government of Unity. Tribes discussed for hours while writing several documents and debating out the issues. Many old grudges, feuds, and other forms of Pre-Modern style troubles have been laid to rest. The tribes have became a united nation in order to preserve unity and form a more perfect nation. Food is scarce in Svalbard so trade will be heavily relied upon in order to furnish the needed Nutrients the bodies need to maintain their survival and well being. Therefore we are looking to trade with nations who grow crops and other forms of vegetation immediatly. The large supplies of meat will also provide a valuable export for other nations. The government is still organizing other Economic, Political, and Militaristic affairs so please welcome us with patient arms as we establish the Federation of Arctic Regions.

[center][i]Signed on The fifteenth of October in the year 2011,

[b]President:[/b] Espen Vinter

[b]Leadership of Military Cabinet:[/b] August Oliversen
[b]Leadership of Political Cabinet:[/b] Simon Nielsen
[b]Leadership of Economic Cabinent:[/b] Gunnar Erickson
[b]Leadership of External Communications:[/b] Mona Jacobson
[b]Leadership of Tribal Communication[/b] Hanna Baardsson

[u][b]The Senate of 2011[/b][/u]
Nanna Jacobson (Federationalist Party)
Hildegard Victorsson (Republican Movement Party)
Gudbrand Gulbrandsen (Tribalism Party)
Hallvard Baardsson (Federationalist Party)
Gudmund Walterson (Tribal Unity Party)
[/i][/center]
[quote][center][size="5"][b]1st Doctrine of the Senate[/b][/size][/center]
[b]Article 1:[/b] Senate must be composed of 1 members from each major political party.

[b]Article 2:[/b] In opposition to Article 1, The ruling party has 2 representatives.

[b]Article 3:[/b] The Senate must vote on a 50%+ Majority Ruling Policy.

[b]Article 4:[/b] In acts of war, Secret debates must be taken and the vote must be a 100% count.

[b]Article 5:[/b] In the act of removal of a senator, The Leadership of 3 branches must agree as well as the president. If the President does not agree, all 5 branches must agree to remove the senator.[/quote]

Edited by Rotavele

The Kingdom of Norway confirms the independence of Svalbard. Norwegian troops are already returning home in the wake of this new conflict. The Royal Svalbard Infatnry Regiment and the Svalbard Artillery Regiment of the Norwegian Home Guard, will be transfered to the authority of the FAN government. Should the FAN ever collapse, Norway will be more then willing to assist our Arctic brothers.

[quote name='Aggressivenutmeg' timestamp='1318662152' post='2825516']
The Kingdom of Norway confirms the independence of Svalbard. Norwegian troops are already returning home in the wake of this new conflict. The Royal Svalbard Infatnry Regiment and the Svalbard Artillery Regiment of the Norwegian Home Guard, will be transfered to the authority of the FAN government. Should the FAN ever collapse, Norway will be more then willing to assist our Arctic brothers.
[/quote]

[i]"The Federation thanks the Norwegians for their support of our independence and looks to good future relations."
- President Varin[/i]

Edited by Rotavele

OOC: You know your guys actually aren't Eskimos, right? Mostly Norwiegans and then some Krauts and English. Well, judging from the names you chose, you probably know it but just happened to choose the wrong words.

IC: "Well at least there's [i]one[/i] country we're related to that actually isn't being attacked for no apparent reason..."

Procinctia recognizes Federation of Arctic Regions, an Inuit nation is an interesting development.
We can confirm mass migration of Inuits from the Arctic to Svalbard Island.

Out of Charater Response[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1318663137' post='2825521']OOC: You know your guys actually aren't Eskimos, right? Mostly Norwiegans and then some Krauts and English. Well, judging from the names you chose, you probably know it but just happened to choose the wrong words.[/quote]My post reflects this, theyÂ’re Eskimos now!
My half-handed explanation is still better than most depictions of improbable population demographics perpetuated in CNRP that rarely reflect reality.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1318663137' post='2825521']
OOC: You know your guys actually aren't Eskimos, right? Mostly Norwiegans and then some Krauts and English. Well, judging from the names you chose, you probably know it but just happened to choose the wrong words.

IC: "Well at least there's [i]one[/i] country we're related to that actually isn't being attacked for no apparent reason..."
[/quote]

[i]"Could you possibly fill us in on the world affairs scenario via private communications? We have been so busy with internal affairs that we have yet to view the international and global situation."

- President Varin[/i]

OOC: Oops :(

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1318685042' post='2825600']
Procinctia recognizes Federation of Arctic Regions, an Inuit nation is an interesting development.
We can confirm mass migration of Inuits from the Arctic to Svalbard Island.

Out of Charater ResponseMy post reflects this, they’re Eskimos now!
My half-handed explanation is still better than most depictions of improbable population demographics perpetuated in CNRP that rarely reflect reality.
[/quote]

[i]"We thank you for your recognization of our new nation. We are assembling many Inuit immigration beauraus to fully recognize the new immigrants as Citizens."

- President Varin[/i]

OOC: Thank you haha

[center][img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1217/arcticcoa.png[/img]
[size="5"][color="#0000FF"]Arctic Armed Forces : Formation[/color][/size][/center]

The Military forces of the Arctic has recruited an army of 50,000 men. The Armed Forces are still very actively recruiting more troops. The current Military is believed to be the minimum needed at this time to ensure the Stability of the Federation. The future forces recruited will be considered reserve forces needed for times of War of political outrage. The coat of arms (As seen above) has also been established. The Federation of Arctic Region's government is working overbearingly to establish a United and Stable Federation. The Current finances of the Arctic are not-so-great at this time. We are infact in debt to some of the tribes in order to establish more much needed infrastructure and defense.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1318726719' post='2825876']
OOC: Hey, no problem

IC:

"Well, essentially every country that says "Ja" to say "Yes" is currently under attack by...friends, so to speak...it is probably best for Svalbard to keep a low profile in what seems to be a world war, unless you think you'd be able to defend the troubled Norway." (Private)
[/quote]

[code]PRIVATE ENCRYPTED MESSAGE:
TO: Germany
FROM: President Varin of the Federation of Arctic Regions
DATE: 10/15/11
SUBJ: Threat

If it is true that Nordland may need assistance from the Federation we may just need to get in on this. Let us know what you would like us to do.

[i]Signed,
President Varin[/i][/code]

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318727031' post='2825884']
"You better not be using the word Ja for Yes..." A drunk diplomat would comment who accidently used his international diplomatic access codes.
[/quote]

[i]"What?"
- President Varin exlaims with a confused look on his face[/i]

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1318727726' post='2825906']
Encrypted,

[i]
"We have our hands pretty full but Norway is in dire need of aid. We should be able to hold our own ground. I think you'd better contact them instead. Their position is more delicate."[/i]
[/quote]

[code]
PRIVATE ENCRYPTED MESSAGE:
TO: GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY
SUBJ: AID

Hello fellow Nordlanders. It has come to our attention that you are infact under heavy fire from great opposition. We would like to know how we could assist you in your current conflict as an act of friendship. Please let me know how I can help out. We have money ready but our military is also ready to roll on demand.
Please get back to me ASAP.

Signed,
President Varin of the Federation of the Arctic[/code]
[center][img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1217/arcticcoa.png[/img]
[color="#8B0000"][b]The Armed Forces are hereby set to High Alert and Mobilization begins by the Arctic Military Leadership.[/b][/color][/center]

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1318727942' post='2825909']
[code]
PRIVATE ENCRYPTED MESSAGE:
TO: GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY
SUBJ: AID

Hello fellow Nordlanders. It has come to our attention that you are infact under heavy fire from great opposition. We would like to know how we could assist you in your current conflict as an act of friendship. Please let me know how I can help out. We have money ready but our military is also ready to roll on demand.
Please get back to me ASAP.

Signed,
President Varin of the Federation of the Arctic[/code]

[color="#8B0000"][b]The Armed Forces are hereby set to High Alert and Mobilization begins by the Arctic Military Leadership.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

[b]PRIVATE REPLY TO SVALDARD[/b]

At this stage we are bracing for a land invasion by Athens. If you are willing to send troops to Norway, we request they be deployed in the north of the country. If you have any means of attacking their navy (approximatley 400km of the Norwegian coast) feel free to commence at your own discretion. Other then that, if Svalbard could provide a safe haven for Norwegian civilians, we would be most greatful.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318727031' post='2825884']
"You better not be using the word Ja for Yes..." A drunk diplomat would comment who accidently used his international diplomatic access codes.
[/quote]

[quote name='Aggressivenutmeg' timestamp='1318729443' post='2825931']
[b]PRIVATE REPLY TO SVALDARD[/b]

At this stage we are bracing for a land invasion by Athens. If you are willing to send troops to Norway, we request they be deployed in the north of the country. If you have any means of attacking their navy (approximatley 400km of the Norwegian coast) feel free to commence at your own discretion. Other then that, if Svalbard could provide a safe haven for Norwegian civilians, we would be most greatful.
[/quote]

[code]
TO: GOVERNMENT OF ATHENS
SUBJ: Hello Friend!

This is President Varin of The Federation of Arctic Regions. These desperate times of a developing nation are pretty bad. If you would be so kind may you please either give us a loan or give us a gift of atleast 10 Million Arcs? We are in deserperate need as our people are not in able to buy food at a low price. The 10 million arcs will go straight into the economy to help out our people.

Signed,

President Varin of the Federation of Arctic Regions[/code]

[code]TO: GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY
SUBJ: RE:RE:War

We have a plan at the moment. We promise you we will enter the war shortly in defense of Norway. [/code]

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318729938' post='2825938']
Some idiot in the Ministry of Finance would send 10 million just to shut the country up.
[/quote]

[code]TO: GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY
SUBJ: MONEY

It is a good day for Norway! We have recieved 10 million Arcs from Athens for our people to eat. Our people eat Athenians, therefore we have deposited $5,000,000 Arcs in the Bank of Norway to use at your demise. Enjoy boys, We will be behind you shortly.

Signed,
President Varin[/code]

[code]TO: GOVERNMENT OF ATHENS
SUBJ: Thank You

We assure you our people will eat well tonight! Thank you very much and we hope to establish very nice relations with Athens. Would you care to build an embassy on our ground and send over your diplomats to establish good trade relations? We have an abundence of fur just for you!

Signed,
President Varin[/code]

President Varin pockets 1 million of the Arcs for his personal expense, While giving his Leadership Cabinent and Senators 100,000 Arc checks to use for luxuries.

The remaining 3 million has equally divided among the people in the Federation who make less than 20,000 Arcs annually.

Edited by Rotavele