ITOK judicial nominees

Maelstrom Vortex

If you have a player you trust to be a judge in ITOK nominate them here. I'll have open elections for the judges panel shortly. While I will be one of the judges and playing Geoffrey, judges should be willing to participate and be willing to send their rulers as judges to the tourney to sit in the view boxes. Nominations must be accepted by nominees before being considered for voting. There are 2 judges seats open winners by largest vote count will be appointed to the other seats.

Also, judges will be forced to abstain on votes related to their own nation's fighters.

Judge + Player:
Maelstrom

Judge + Player nominees:
Generalissimo

Players:
Aggressivenutmeg

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317876792' post='2817937']Mael never said they needed to be. I can't help it if my knight is simply the most charming.[/quote]Is your knight is the most charming? ~Really~ You haven't even seen the competition yet.
Maybe Executive Minister's Knight of Nod will be equally charming.
Oh, and an ulterior motive is still bad.
Moreover Sarah shan't be so simply swayed.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317878305' post='2818042']
Is your knight is the most charming? ~Really~ You haven't even seen the competition yet.
Maybe Executive Minister's Knight of Nod will be equally charming.[/quote]
He is the most charming man in Marscurian Siberia, and we are the most charming nation in the world.

[quote]
Oh, and an ulterior motive is still bad.[/quote]
Not for me it's not. :awesome:

[quote]
Moreover Sarah shan't be so simply swayed.
[/quote]
No woman can resist the charms. This man can bed any woman he meets, but chooses not to because that would not be chivalrous, and would therefore not be charming.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317878558' post='2818054']He is the most charming man in Marscurian Siberia, and we are the most charming nation in the world.[/quote]While Marscurian Siberia is (disputably) the most charming nation in the world, that will not be the case here!
I might have to work to create a character with equivalent charm and twice the chivalry of your knight.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317878935' post='2818075']
While Marscurian Siberia is (disputably) the most charming nation in the world, that will not be the case here!
I might have to work to create a character with equivalent charm and twice the chivalry of your knight.
[/quote]
Only one man existed with those qualities, and he is dying in a pool of his own blood.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317879138' post='2818083']Only one man existed with those qualities, and he is dying in a pool of his own blood.[/quote]Generalissimo often finds himself lying a pool of his own blood, often because he insists fighting theatrically.
Generalissimo's fine, that was non-canon against an equally non-canon time traveling assassin.
Maybe I should bring back Generalissimo for jousting?

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317879436' post='2818091']
Generalissimo often finds himself lying a pool of his own blood, often because he insists fighting theatrically.
Generalissimo's fine, that was non-canon against an equally non-canon time traveling assassin.
Maybe I should bring back Generalissimo for jousting?
[/quote]
NO! MY CHARMING PLANS! Nobody can out-charm Generalissimo! With his cigar and paramilitary uniform, he is the most charming being in the galaxy, and this is after we discovered the planet of Brad Pitts.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Gentleman Johnny Germaine of Port of Sudan Imports and Exports will be representing Legion International Ltd. with a fine stable of less than honorable killers for hire.

Cyrus Barraby, wanted in several nations for various crimes, will be assisting Team Legion in this... event.

Barraby known fondly to the Legion as the biggest screw up of them all has been hard at training for the event.

Chargin' Charlie Beckwith the notorious ear collector of the Legion will be representing all those men who don't mind getting a little gore on them to collect souvenirs from the field of battle.

Beckwith doesn't really know one end of a lance from the other, but he reckons that a lance can't be all that much different than a mortar. You just sort of point it in the general direction of the enemy and hope for the best.

Daniel "The Baby Rapist" O'Donnel will be representing the lower class elements of Legion. Lovely chap this O'Donnel, no one really likes him.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1317931794' post='2818818']Not too late at all. It's up for Generalissimo to decide if he wants to accept the nomination. I'm somewhat surprised more aren't showing an interest.[/quote]I would be forced to abstain on votes related to my own nation's fighters. . .

Don't be emo.. I want to get in on it.

Look, revise your fighting system to something that's honor system driven.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11548456/T1-Rules-and-Guidelines-for-the-Modern-Day-Role-Player

I hold something of a record for the most kills back in the day in my old rp group. FUN times as well. To bad it went kerflop due to people hooking up OOCly and fighting honor duels over thier e-chicks.

Which was sort of amusing in its own way because those that didn't couldn't para worth a hoot and I whacked a bunch of their favorite characters causing something of an e-rebellion but I won't wax on because even bragging about it makes me seem massively lame.

:unsure:

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1318036144' post='2820302']My rules were based on that with a scoring system favoring quality. I just am not seeing sufficient interest to hold a tournament. I was hoping at least ten players to be interested.[/quote]It takes time to build interest in these sort of things, don’t worry.
Sporting events in always start small.
Botha’s soccer started with a handful of players.
Hosting a successful event is the best way to build interest!