Temporal Supremacists

Generalissimo

Press announcement from a recently established temporal supremacist organization and political party in Procinctia.

Aleutian Real Time Association believes Procinctia’s Generalissimo-Scale temporal progression (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71942&st=0&p=1922606) is evidence of their superiority and those from 'lesser' timezones are somehow lesser.

"All men and nations are quantifiably separated by time, thus men are NOT created equal!

Those peoples who reside in Real Time boundaries will usually outlive their counterparts in areas of different progressions – why? We who live in real time have been divinely blessed whilst those people populating these territories of faster progression are cursed by the gods themselves to live worthlessly short half-lives.

Why bother to socialize with mayflies who lose years in the time it take you to marathon Kiefer Sutherland’s [b]24[/b]?

A Procinctian dog may outlive three generations of Germans, therefore the life of a Procinctian dog is worth more than the life of a German!

Real Time nations are inherently superior to other states therefore Procinctia should only associate with other real-time nations like Arctica, we don’t have time to deal with the other useless rabble."

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1317234078' post='2810337']
Annotation: A Real-time nation has never beaten their counterparts of different progressions in warfare.
[/quote]

Slavorussia is a real-time nation which has won a fair number of wars against several foes with faster timelines. Your conclusion is invalid.

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1317241098' post='2810373']
Slavorussia is a real-time nation which has won a fair number of wars against several foes with faster timelines. Your conclusion is invalid.
[/quote]
Slavorussia has only won by pulling their foes down to the same, inferior temporal wavelength. The conclusion stands.

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1317234078' post='2810337']Annotation: A Real-time nation has never beaten their counterparts of different progressions in warfare.[/quote][quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1317241098' post='2810373']Slavorussia is a real-time nation which has won a fair number of wars against several foes with faster timelines. Your conclusion is invalid.[/quote][quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1317243615' post='2810417']Slavorussia has only won by pulling their foes down to the same, inferior temporal wavelength. The conclusion stands.[/quote] Slavorussia is not the only real-time nation to have beaten their counterparts of different progressions in warfare. Transvaal, another real time nation, has also won wars against countries of ‘faster’ progressions. Transvaal’s victories are especially notable for successfully utilizing 50’s vintage Centurion tanks against mecha - back when walkers were somehow superior to tanks. As a real-time country Arctica, often against non-real-time opponents, has also had considerable military success.

Not that any of that matters because, as Generalissimo noted, wars are almost universally fought on the same timescale.

This annotation has been completely and undisputedly refuted.
To make such an uninformes assertion only proves that you’re jealous of our temporal superiority!

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1317239324' post='2810358']
The party ignores another observation from the conventions that while time may progress faster in many cases age can go even slower than real time in those same faster moving regions.[/quote]Individuals who age reasonably despite obvious temporal handicaps are not intrinsically inferior.
Sarah Tintagyl and Kaiser Martens who never aged at a rate similar to their respective subjects are obviously superior to those they rule(d).

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1317242948' post='2810404']Quote from the Dreamer, "The passage of time is only a concern for those without souls."[/quote]That’s the sort of self-deceptive self-assurance expected from those without time.
We know many who don't believe those from inferior temporal progressions actually have souls.

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317243359' post='2810412']It is clear to us that due to your inferior time scale you also have inferior technology. Fail.[/quote] “Isn’t Procinctia a leading country in temporal-cartography theory?”
(Completely ignoring Procinctia’s scientific community and subsequent successes can be entirely attributed to three people’s efforts)
"We’re still not particually worried about technological advancement because we’re entirely satisfied naturally outliving you and your extended family."

Edited by Generalissimo

*** Confedential ***

Preperations were made to invent a time machine in the future, form the Temporal Assassination Agency and then travel back to this very point in time using said time machine to attempt an assassination on Generallisimo.

*** At the same time yet also 1,000 Years in the future... Somehow... ***

With the technology now in place, Temporal Agent Daniels was readied with his BFG 9000 and his personal shield which would stop any and all weaponary from the time, even nuclear blasts.

He stepped towards the time machine. This would be a one way trip. He would never see his wife or kids again. Unless he lived for another 1,000 years, but that seemed unlikely at best. He had a job to do though, stop Generalissimo before he took over the world. That was the future, total world domination by Procintia. The world was not won by war though, it was won by peace. A utopian society had been formed in the future which had made contact with alien races, developed faster than light travel and formed some stupid federation or something. It was a good place to live, especially on earth. Years without war had seen the economy flourish and people had more money than they knew what to do with it.

However, peace bored Daniels so he had to stop it from happening and that meant killing Generalissimo. He walked to the edge of the open time portal that had somehow been created by big whirring machines that he never really understood. He turned around and spoke to the machine operator he had never met before.

"Please tell my wife and kids I love them more than anything in the world and that I'll miss them every day and forever. They don't even know what I'm doing, I told them I went out for milk and bread. Tell them I had to go back in time to save the world from what it's become. I must do what my country needs me to do. I need to do my duty as a temporal agent. They'll under stand, thank you." He jumped through the open time portal without taking another look at the world he would leave behind.

[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4871/time2004.jpg[/img]

"¿Qué?" replied the janitor Daniels had spoken his last words to. He did not speak english and unfortunately Daniels wife would never know of the heroic deed her husband had done. Oh well, on with the story I say.

Daniels arrived at his target, Generalissimo.

"Hello... Generalissimo. Got a light?" Daniels pulled a cigar much larger than Generalissimo's out of his pocket and chewed the end off.

This Thread Now Contains Two Distinct Topics
Procinctia’s CNRP canon temporal supremacists alongside an extremely non-canon time-traveling assassin
A player might consider splitting the thread better differentiate between the unrelated materials
Generalissimo is not, however, a reasonable player – I’m going to just run with.

[b]
Postscript Out of Character Notification[/b] the previous statement was out of character

Edited by Generalissimo

Time Traveling Assassin[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317252190' post='2810548']*** Confedential ***

Preperations were made to invent a time machine in the future, form the Temporal Assassination Agency and then travel back to this very point in time using said time machine to attempt an assassination on Generallisimo.

*** At the same time yet also 1,000 Years in the future... Somehow... ***

With the technology now in place, Temporal Agent Daniels was readied with his BFG 9000 and his personal shield which would stop any and all weaponary from the time, even nuclear blasts.

He stepped towards the time machine. This would be a one way trip. He would never see his wife or kids again. Unless he lived for another 1,000 years, but that seemed unlikely at best. He had a job to do though, stop Generalissimo before he took over the world. That was the future, total world domination by Procintia. The world was not won by war though, it was won by peace. A utopian society had been formed in the future which had made contact with alien races, developed faster than light travel and formed some stupid federation or something. It was a good place to live, especially on earth. Years without war had seen the economy flourish and people had more money than they knew what to do with it.

However, peace bored Daniels so he had to stop it from happening and that meant killing Generalissimo. He walked to the edge of the open time portal that had somehow been created by big whirring machines that he never really understood. He turned around and spoke to the machine operator he had never met before.

"Please tell my wife and kids I love them more than anything in the world and that I'll miss them every day and forever. They don't even know what I'm doing, I told them I went out for milk and bread. Tell them I had to go back in time to save the world from what it's become. I must do what my country needs me to do. I need to do my duty as a temporal agent. They'll under stand, thank you." He jumped through the open time portal without taking another look at the world he would leave behind.

[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4871/time2004.jpg[/img]

"¿Qué?" replied the janitor Daniels had spoken his last words to. He did not speak english and unfortunately Daniels wife would never know of the heroic deed her husband had done. Oh well, on with the story I say.[/quote]June 30, 2009. . . the day Generalissimo would have been kidnaped by ninja. . .[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1246393818' post='1655050']The day started as typical relaxing day in the Saint Paul City Wasteland with Generalissimo sitting in front of his transmitter surfing the international diplomatic frequencies. The sort of day that made Generalissimo think maybe he had been a little too highly trung, maybe they’re really wasn’t someone out to get him.
Until he notice movement in the rubble,
“Halt, you are trespassing on sovereign Procinctian territory, come out and put your hands behind your head.”
A hundred yards away a lone figure emerged from behind a pile of rubble, a figure in a black suit and mask.

“Did Martens send you?” The figure behind the mask didn’t reply, but it was obviously ninja.
"Generalissimo grabbed his M1 Garand and fired eight shots. . . into air, the ninja was too fast.
“#$%&, [b]Stand still and die!!![/b]"
Generalissimo didn’t have time to reload when he caught something gleaming in the air coming at him. . . several something’s coming at him fast. In a fraction of a second Generalissimo dropped his riffle and drew his Colt M1911 pistol and shot seven shuriken out of the air - that’s right Generalissimo can shoot several rapidly inbound projectiles out of the air, but can’t hit a single person at 100 yards.
Before he could reload the Ninja had closed the gap, along with seven other ninja Generalissimo hadn’t noticed earlier.

Adopting a combat stance Generalissimo addressed his assailants,
“Do you know who you’re dealing with?
I’m Generalissimo, [b]Generalissimo of Procinctia!!![/b]
Ever hear of the [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ConservationOfNinjutsu"] Law of Conservation of Ninjutsu[/url]?
They’re eight of you and only one Generalissimo, you can’t win – [b]you fools!!![/b]”
Generalissimo confidently charged his opponents. . . [/quote]What followed would have been one the shortest most one-sided fight in the history of fighting. . . but Daniels’ intervention changed everything. . .
As the eight ninja prepared to move in to surrounded and defeat Generalissimo. . . [quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317252190' post='2810548']Daniels arrived at his target, Generalissimo.

"Hello... Generalissimo. Got a light?" Daniels pulled a cigar much larger than Generalissimo's out of his pocket and chewed the end off.[/quote]Somehow someone else had closed the gap faster than ninja, Generalissimo did the only thing that came to mind and light the cigar, “Generalissimo, [b]Generalissimo of Procinctia[/b] always has a light! Oh, and we’re still completely surrounded by ninja. . .
You might a picked a slightly inconvenient time for a social call.
. . . Still. . . there are two of us. . . and at least eight of them. . .
[b]We have them completely surrounded![/b]
I’ll take the four to the left. . . that’s my left. . . and we’ll be fine.”

Edited by Generalissimo

Temporal Supremacists[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317260515' post='2810656'][img]http://www.cuteheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/puppy.jpg[/img]
Due to the Marscurian Siberian timescale (also real-time), Little Poof has seen the rise and fall of empires.[/quote] That’s why Little Poof is more important than lowly non-real-timers.
The Aleutian Real Time Association beleives Little Poof is worth the lives of a dozen Sri Lankans.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317327774' post='2812061']
Time Traveling AssassinJune 30, 2009. . . the day Generalissimo would have been kidnaped by ninja. . .What followed would have been one the shortest most one-sided fight in the history of fighting. . . but Daniels’ intervention changed everything. . .
As the eight ninja prepared to move in to surrounded and defeat Generalissimo. . . Somehow someone else had closed the gap faster than ninja, Generalissimo did the only thing that came to mind and light the cigar, “Generalissimo, [b]Generalissimo of Procinctia[/b] always has a light! Oh, and we’re still completely surrounded by ninja. . .
You might a picked a slightly inconvenient time for a social call.
. . . Still. . . there are two of us. . . and at least eight of them. . .
[b]We have them completely surrounded![/b]
I’ll take the four to the left. . . that’s my left. . . and we’ll be fine.”
[/quote]

"Oh, okay. Is that your left as if you're facing me or your left as in my left facing you? Never mind, we can discuss it afterwards."

Daniels pulled out his BFG 9000 and quickly obliterated the four ninjas that were about to cut him into fine pieces and serve him cold on a bed of rice. It was a rather messy affair with pieces of ninja all over the walls but it got the job done none the less.

Hopefully Generalissimo could handle four ninjas by himself, Daniels wanted the honour of being the one to finally kill Generalissimo all to himself. Although, there was a very high chance of him explaining his master plan to Generalissimo like any good villain, giving the Generalissimo time to figure a way out of his imminent death. Only time would tell...

Time Traveling Assassin[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317384836' post='2812679']"Oh, okay. Is that your left as if you're facing me or your left as in my left facing you? Never mind, we can discuss it afterwards."

Daniels pulled out his BFG 9000 and quickly obliterated the four ninjas that were about to cut him into fine pieces and serve him cold on a bed of rice. It was a rather messy affair with pieces of ninja all over the walls but it got the job done none the less.

Hopefully Generalissimo could handle four ninjas by himself, Daniel's wanted the honour of being the one to finally kill Generalissimo all to himself. Although, there was a very high chance of him explaining his master plan to Generalissimo like any good villain, giving the Generalissimo time to figure a way out of his imminent death. Only time would tell...[/quote] Through black masks the four surviving ninja didn’t display a trace of alarm, disbelief, surprise, or worry at the sight of their comrades being instantly atomized – these guys were good. The remaining martial arts assassins didn’t skip a beat, moving in on their target swiftly and silently. . . like ninja – believe it.

Originally Generalissimo would have battled ninja bayonet to ninjatō, but once again Daniels intervention changed everything. . .

Generalisssimo began the battle noting that authentic historical ninja didn’t likely actually carry ninjatō a discrepancy leaving anyone knowledgeable about the topic wondering who would train an elite team of assassins in Hollywood ninjutsu. These musing were quickly interrupted when interloper blew away half the opposition away in a single strike Generalissimo promptly determined not to be outdone - no one outdoes Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia!

Generalissimo dramatically dropkicked a grenade at his group of ninja, engulfing the assassins in a single theatric explosion, but what’s awesome onscreen doesn’t always translate practically. . . and reality soon ensued. . .

Generalissimo looked down at his wounds as his Castro hat landed idly between the island’s sole survivors, “That’s what you get for [b]*cough*[/b] messing with [b]*cough*[/b] Generalissimo [b]*cough*[/b] Generalissimo of. . .” the dying generalissimo began coughing blood, “By the way. . . that was my left as if you facing me. . . Still not bad. . . but I’m don’t think I’m going to pull through this time. . . maybe five minutes. . . too bad. . . I had awsome victory dance for this. . .”

Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia’s government on Temporal Supremacists

Procinctia’s government is not affiliated with Aleutian Real Time Association.
Aleutian Real Time Association statements do not represent official Procinctian positions or policies.
Procinctia’s current government views temporal supremacy promoted by Aleutian Real Time Association to be counterproductive bigotry.
We really, really, really, really, really, hope Aleutian Real Time Association doesn’t win the upcoming September election.

Edited by Generalissimo

In the Arctica Information Command, the people in charge of monitoring new extremist groups took note of the Aleutian Real Time Association.

"Wow, finally a group of extremists we don't have to worry about being targeted by."

"You owe me a fifty, dude."