The GM's Court

Centurius

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out that I offered to keep fighting, even if I had to fight with a handicap. EM politely told me, and everyone else from the AUP, that we didn't have to. So please don't call me, or anyone else from the AUP, shit sarah. I was going to argue that within the continuity of the war I was still a nation, since not a day had past since our first war post IC, but at the time I was tired and I realized that most importantly I wasn't having fun with it.

Hey guys?

I've already dropped a line to shammy and Tanis, but would like to reiterate here what was said. The recent round of spy rolls have reminded me that my round of responses did not contain a counter attack or any sort of action besides defense against the attacks from arabia. Would it be possible to post a last post to go with those posts containing said counter attack (and spy rolls)? Or should I just edit one of my response posts to contain the omitted actions?

I don't think anyone is going to object if those details were left out. I'm not handling spy rolls since that is outside the scope of whatever responsibility I have left here. If you have an impasse on something, I'll be around.

EDIT: I'm on low activity this week, so I'll of little help for now.

Edited by Tanis777

Okie dokie.

I'll need two spy rolls against Cent. For the positions of his forces near Falcon, and more sensitive military positions such as troop concentrations and important logistics locations in Egypt.

Cent_zpsd7533ca9.png?t=1360293288

1-50 is a Win

51-100 is a Loss

93 - One Loss
60 - One Win

Can GM's provide an official ruling on starting a new nation freely in Disputed land? I'd really like to be able to put that in the Map Thread.

There has been a standing ruling for years, you can make a claim on disputed land within two weeks of the original claim.

There has been a standing ruling for years, you can make a claim on disputed land within two weeks of the original claim.

Yes, I remember this as well, the rule just never got transferred over to your thread, Vince, after the clutteryou-know-what of what happened when Lynneth decided to be a dink and delete the map and his whole thread.

So, as you guys know, I am starting the Colonial CNRP. Now I need to know two things.

1. Will this adhere to CNRP rules or will I be able to change certain things to make everything make sense and be proper for a 1700's RP?

2. Would I be able to start a Colonial CNRP GM Court?