NTA Noise

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313777667' post='2784623']
The spy op wasn't an attack, just like Non Grata's Spy Op wasn't an attack on Fark. You guys chose to attack me for doing something that wasn't an attack (spy op), but everything that happened from that point on made perfect sense.
[/quote]

The difference is though that we apologized to Fark and made it right. You on the other hand didn't do that, instead ran to the OWF trying to show everyone how a big boy you are.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1313777856' post='2784625']
I'm glad this has all led to a constructive dialogue.
[/quote]

....aaaaand Schatt deals a deathly final blow to Methrage's sarcasm detector, a mechanism already in shambles from the last time he posted a thread.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1313778116' post='2784629']
The difference is though that we apologized to Fark and made it right. You on the other hand didn't do that
[/quote]
And good times were had by all, I regret nothing. :P

Edit: Also, I don't understand nippy's obsession with me, but please stop posting in my threads. I already have you on ignore, so I don't normally bother reading what you say, but its still annoying to be reminded of your existence so frequently.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313709670' post='2784224']
[quote]To: naabgamer From: Methrage Date: 8/18/2011 4:10:19 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. You lost 19601 soldiers, 206 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 152.502 miles of land, 50.834 technology, 152.502 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]
[/quote]
:lol1: 152 damage nukes. You really shouldn't post pathetic numbers like those. That's more like a decent GA than anything.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1313807331' post='2784806']
Edit: Also, I don't understand nippy's obsession with me, but please stop posting in my threads. I already have you on ignore, so I don't normally bother reading what you say, but [b]its still annoying to be reminded of your existence so frequently[/b].
[/quote]

Perhaps if you stop posting attention-whoring threads and actually post something that doesn't resemble a reminder to the rest of us that [b]you[/b] exist, maybe then I'll stop posting in your threads. Maybe. Your brain seems to be wired in a way that makes it impossible for you to use sound logic when you do [i]anything[/i], so I doubt we'll see a decline in Methrage "hey look at me!" threads.

By the way, you should really join an alliance. It's obvious that you've shot down any chances of building an actual alliance with anyone (other than that other nation that seems to strangely follow you around from one horrible AA to another).