Troopers DoW

Machanidas

The Troopers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Warriors, are trundling off to war. Gotta learn sometime :)

They will be enjoying the art of TE armed conflict with our new friends: The Fellowship.

The idea was to get our lads a bit of an updeclare, and I've genuinely done my best to make those numbers happen. Stat screens atm aren't entirely accurate with guys changing AAs and such, but there's only about 10-12 actual fighting nations on either side. The math wasn't too hard, but it's not my strong point (neither are DoWs, obv)

Anyway, I predict three things:

1. Someone will whine that it's an updeclare, but not a real war;

2. Someone will whine that it's really a downdeclare;

3. The actual parties involved will have fun and enjoy themselves.

[00:59] <%KOwens06[CSN]> They still have the NS and the uppertier on us
[00:59] <%KOwens06[CSN]> so we will see
[00:59] <%KOwens06[CSN]> although these guys ahve ****** warchests too from what I'm seeing on the spy ops
[00:59] <%StevieG> well, good
[00:59] <%StevieG> someone needed to rouge out tF :P
[00:59] <%ADude[NPO]> no they don't really..
[00:59] <%KOwens06[CSN]> Thats our plan :)
[01:00] <%ADude[NPO]> you've got 5 above 10k and they have 3
[01:00] <%KOwens06[CSN]> Oh cute a 23 mil warchest
[01:00] <%KOwens06[CSN]> ADude[NPO] stop raining on the parade please
[01:00] <&E_> What's that saying? Swimmers swim. Runners run. TF has ****** warchests.
[01:00] <%ADude[NPO]> no thank you
[01:01] <%ADude[NPO]> i like to ruin fun for other people

RAWR :awesome:

That is all.

Woo! It's about time I get to have some fun this round. Sorry to disappoint whoever wasted a spy op on me a few hours ago trying to get a guestimation of my flag runner status. It's still 0. You could have asked.... ;)

As far as our nations over 10k are concerned...most of us are from tW and haven't even been out of war a week. And yes, my guy has a 23m WC and only one opponent. Please continue to cry for him.

Good luck, tF

edit: Didn't gather intel on their first guy, but destroyed money and got 1m. So my two opponents combine for 20 nukes and $43m. At least.

This'll be fun.

Edited by Cellardoor

Bonus war! Buy one, get one free:

[center][img]http://www.33ff.com/flags/XL_flags/Latvia_flag.gif[/img][/center]

I hope that works, I'm hotlinking it cause I'm lazy and need to go to bed soon. That right there is the Latvian flag. It's very red team, baybee. That's the flag we always try to push for use in-game by our nations. We will never need to win any stupid custom flag as long as we have ol' Latvia goin' for us.

Anyways, after looking the stats over, we're going to add in a DoW against Satu Hati, who with a couple of 10k nations, are just about the cutest little 6-nation alliance there ever was. A special shout goes out to Randy KJ, who is an on and off again Warrior and a pretty good fellow. I think I recognize that other nation too from somewhere, but can't quite place them. Sorry about the accidental peace out, we'll send in more.

Current Stats

Troopers: 14 nations, 129,497 ns, 37 nukes
Satu Hati: 6 nations, 36,641 ns, 5 nukes
The Fellowship: 15 nations, 103,804 ns, 49 nukes

There, that's better.

o7 Troopers!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1312131430' post='2768334']
Bonus war! Buy one, get one free:

[center][img]http://www.33ff.com/flags/XL_flags/Latvia_flag.gif[/img][/center]

I hope that works, I'm hotlinking it cause I'm lazy and need to go to bed soon. That right there is the Latvian flag. It's very red team, baybee. That's the flag we always try to push for use in-game by our nations. We will never need to win any stupid custom flag as long as we have ol' Latvia goin' for us.

Anyways, after looking the stats over, we're going to add in a DoW against Satu Hati, who with a couple of 10k nations, are just about the cutest little 6-nation alliance there ever was. A special shout goes out to Randy KJ, who is an on and off again Warrior and a pretty good fellow. I think I recognize that other nation too from somewhere, but can't quite place them. Sorry about the accidental peace out, we'll send in more.

Current Stats

Troopers: 14 nations, 129,497 ns, 37 nukes
Satu Hati: 6 nations, 36,641 ns, 5 nukes
The Fellowship: 15 nations, 103,804 ns, 49 nukes

There, that's better.

o7 Troopers!
[/quote]

You forgot to add your stats to the 'Troopers'.

Confusion.

He actually wasn't in the war til Bicus attacked him to use his slots up before he got nuked. He was at 12k NS and 10 nukes when he got declared on though, I believe. So we'll do 15 nations, 141k NS, and 47 nukes.

Special note: most of TF had no casualties leading into this war while KO has just gotten rogued a week earlier and me, questionable and Clash had 5 days of war while JB had 1-2 inside a week as well. Bicus has been doing great fighting us, but I've been surprised by the lack of coordination by TF. They could've ended me last update while I was at a movie.

Stats:

15 Nations, 141k NS, 47 nukes
v.
21 Nations, 141k NS, 54 nukes

We've got the ANS advantage obviously

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1312248615' post='2769579']
He actually wasn't in the war til Bicus attacked him to use his slots up before he got nuked. He was at 12k NS and 10 nukes when he got declared on though, I believe. So we'll do 15 nations, 141k NS, and 47 nukes.

Special note: most of TF had no casualties leading into this war while KO has just gotten rogued a week earlier and me, questionable and Clash had 5 days of war while JB had 1-2 inside a week as well. Bicus has been doing great fighting us, but I've been surprised by the lack of coordination by TF. They could've ended me last update while I was at a movie.

Stats:

15 Nations, 141k NS, 47 nukes
v.
21 Nations, 141k NS, 54 nukes

We've got the ANS advantage obviously
[/quote]

Wait... SURPRISED!?

[b][i]Everybody[/i][/b] knows that the Fellowship doesn't coordinate. That is, unfortunately, fact. Soo... enjoy the fighting, with your very much needed reinforcements. This is scarcely Trooper training - more like the easiest war possible for tW's top tier.

I've got no problem with an unfair fight, but don't try to turn it into something else with words. Also, your war with Satu Hati is not a war - you have [b]zero[/b] active wars with Satu Hati members. Furthermore, can't help but notice how Catom's enjoying a nice break...

On a lighter note, I'm surprised by the low number of our nukes deflected. We're historically unlucky :P Enjoy racking up casualties and acquiring more vacant land where there used to be infrastructure.

Edited by Guppy Fish

I knew tF were good builders and generally running near flags, I figured the top nations worked together. My mistake if that's not the standard. And I just finished nuking the guy from whatever the micro is about 4 hours ago. Check the stats.

Re: reinforcements: Bicus declared on Clash. He wasn't in Troopers. Your guy pulled in the "reinforcement" unfortunately. He also declared on two other very nasty looking nations including one with a WRC. So kudos for balls there.

I don't know how everyone else is fairing, but you're going to have a hard time convincing me i'm in an unfair fight. I've got four wars with nations who have large WCs, some nasty navies and nuke counts in there. The only place I've got an advantage is in the air because no one's bought planes back since they were initially destroyed.

My SDI blocked 1/2 so far, so i'm not TOO far off so far. I expect that to change as it drags on though.

For you personally Guppy, your foot soldiers odds are what did you in. I've gotten straight up victories on you twice below 25% odds so far :(

Edit: checked Catom out. Very good question as to why he isn't warring, but you can't complain that he's not involved, then talk about it being an unfair war. If you remove him Troopers is absent 14 nukes and 18kNS. At that point you guys have 20 more nukes that Troopers. He's not on Sammy because I requested to not have any help specifically, and the request was honored until Clash got pulled in.

Edited by Cellardoor

Clash joined Troopers to raid Sammy. That is all. Also, Catom is fully capable of declaring on waqarullah, who may well gift him some glowing green, if nothing else :nuke:

You have a 4v2 against us in at the top - KOwens, questionable, JB and yourself against Bicus and me. Bicus even got himself some extra wars for no good reason. You had mode large nations from the start, especially since waqarullah, as well as many other tF nations, don't fight. From [i]any[/i] point of view, it's unfair.

Also, I can't help but notice how you failed to address my statement as to how this is the easiest possible war for tW's top tier and not Trooper training at all... :rolleyes:

As for my soldiers' odds, it's just because I can't find that "Nuclear Soldiers" button! :(

Edited by Guppy Fish

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1312259239' post='2769812']
Clash joined Troopers to raid Sammy. That is all. Also, Catom is fully capable of declaring on waqarullah, who may well gift him some glowing green, if nothing else :nuke:

You have a 4v2 against us in at the top - KOwens, questionable, JB and yourself against Bicus and me. Bicus even got himself some extra wars for no good reason. You had mode large nations from the start, especially since waqarullah, as well as many other tF nations, don't fight. From [i]any[/i] point of view, it's unfair.

Also, I can't help but notice how you failed to address my statement as to how this is the easiest possible war for tW's top tier and not Trooper training at all... :rolleyes:

As for my soldiers' odds, it's just because I can't find that "Nuclear Soldiers" button! :(
[/quote]
Like I said, the Catom thing is curious. I don't know how you can complain about it being an unfair war, but also complain that someone with 14 nukes and 18k NS ISN'T attacking you guys. I didn't pick the target, and I don't know how coordinated you guys are, but you all have huge WCs and from my vantage point it's a good war. Bicus picked up the 4th target himself and caused Sammy to have a second target too. You declared on my yourself as well. You guys could've had fewer opponents in that way.

On Clash joining, I'm really not understanding. He was in tW and not in this war at all until Bicus attacked him, then he hit Sammy so he had more than one target. Look at the timeline of the wars...I don't understand how you're complaining about clash. Basically you guys could have no Clash and no Catom at all in the war, and at that point would it even be uneven?

edit: damnit, almost forgot to address your post about trooper training. Honestly, you'll have to talk to tW gov't if you have issue there. The lower tiers ARE fighting, and I was simply instructed to join Troopers and given my three targets (and your counter)

Edited by Cellardoor

[/quote]

I'm Gov I can answer these guestions :D

1. Its unfair you guys don't coordinate? I'm sorry learn how to. We aren't going to let you hoard infra the whole round. Again not our problem.
2. Its funny you are putting me up there considering you guys had 900 infra on me you could have pummeled me and my 3 mil warchest.
3. This is a war for our members that were not happy with the NATO war as well as some Troopers. Most of us are barely out of a war me out of a nuke rogue fight. Its training for a few of our guys and a casualty hoaring for the rest of us. You guys have 20-30 mil warchests but its fine we can turn this into a tech raid if you'd like.
4. Bicus hit Clash As a Warrior. Your guy brought him in... We didn't need help,,, We REALLY didn't need help...

If you have any more problems please take a number:
[img]http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/complaint_department.jpg[/img]

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1312261624' post='2769843']He was in tW and not in this war at all until Bicus attacked him, then he hit Sammy so he had more than one target.[/quote]
War reason: "Biggest nation with slots open"
Kind of self-explanatory.

On Collbert of Catom, things are actually pretty simple and much like that.

He was given war targets to start the war, and indeed he was one of the nations who wanted a war the most. The first bad news was that he was not able to be on for that update. The second bad news was the a few overenthusiastic nations who shall remain nameless (kocoughinnocence) picked up extra wars and filled up all the war slots for every tF nation in Collbert's range. That's all there is to it. We had a few nations that just really wanted to blow stuff up and they slot hogged.

Bicus is a good fellow by the way :)

You had mode large nations from the start, especially since waqarullah, as well as many other tF nations, don't fight. From [i]any[/i] point of view, it's unfair.
[/quote]
I might be missing something, but how is it our bad that some of your nations don't fight? I agree that that's unfair to you and the rest of your AA, but it's no fault of the Troopers. Your quarrel should be with any tF nations not fighting. (if it's the nation I'm thinking of though, I declared on him but he said he was going to be out of town and unable to fight back. TPC extended me the curtosey of not killing me under similar circumstances earlier in the round, so I wanted to pay it forward. Whether he's really out of town or not, I don't know, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.)

To also add to the "fairness" of the war, I didn't quad you OR bicus at the start of the war. I couldn't GA before update because I had already deployed to hit another opponent who's war didn't expire until the update we attacked you guys. Many troopers, and warriors who joined the troopers, were in similar war situations.

Edit: fer gramer ;)

Edited by JonBoy16

If we were going to get this much flack we [s]shouldn't[/s] should've (thanks JB) pulled off an epic down declare and preserved our nations.

Oh well.

Edited by Cellardoor

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000971&Extended=1

There we go, Collbert hit Nuke Town of tF and Lobang Kalam of Satu Hati.
Now everybody's happy, right?

:awesome:

o7 Troopers!

@guppy fish,

Waqarullah is my friend since we were kids and playing in streets,you may not know but the internet system in our country is very bad after the recent floods(can show you pics if you want)
Also he told me that he is going out of his place and his younger bro will pay bills only untill he comes back,perhaps his younger bro is playing for him nowdays and his younger bro is 11years old and dont know anything about CN :P

He 'll be back in a week :awesome:

o/ :nuke:

These collective posts change the circumstances.

However...

@KOwens: Bicus didn't bring him in - Bicus's attack is classified as a [b]rogue[/b] attack. Clash shouldn't have attacked Sammy. Also, a correction for point 3:

[quote]3. This is an easy war for our top members that were not happy with the NATO war. Most of us are barely out of a war me out of a nuke rogue fight. It's training for few of our guys and easy casualty hoarding as well as minimal destruction for the rest of us. You guys have 20-30 mil warchests but it's fine; this is, as expected, as close to a tech raid as we could get.[/quote]

@JB: It's well known. You should've selected your force size based on that fact, so that the fighting nations would be more balanced in the lower tiers. It's almost impossible that people of your seniority [i]don't[/i] know it.

@Cellardoor: Are you [b]seriously[/b] [i]still[/i] calling this an updeclare!?

Also, waqarullah's situation is unfortunate :( Good luck with the floods.

edit: My response probably has flaws. Short on time.

Edited by Guppy Fish