Troopers DoW

Machanidas

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1312322174' post='2770366']
These collective posts change the circumstances.

However...

@KOwens: Bicus didn't bring him in - Bicus's attack is classified as a [b]rogue[/b] attack. Clash shouldn't have attacked Sammy. Also, a correction for point 3:

@JB: It's well known. You should've selected your force size based on that fact, so that the fighting nations would be more balanced in the lower tiers. It's almost impossible that people of your seniority [i]don't[/i] know it.

@Cellardoor: Are you [b]seriously[/b] [i]still[/i] calling this an updeclare!?

Also, waqarullah's situation is unfortunate :( Good luck with the floods.

edit: My response probably has flaws. Short on time.
[/quote]

Not in an AA war bud rogue attacks don't happen in AA wars Warriors protect this AA he hit a warrior a gov a leader. His fault stop bawwwing.

Again its not our fault if you can't coordinate. We aren't going to change our force size based on your incompetence were going to go in with a strong enough force to ensure we have all nations covered. Even if you still had the NS advatage on us.

Read this sentence fully and understand it because you don't get it:
[size=7]
[/size]
[size=7] tF's incompetence isn't our fault. It's your AA's fault. Deal with it. End of Story. Thanks for Playing[/size]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1312326166' post='2770444']
Not in an AA war bud rogue attacks don't happen in AA wars Warriors protect this AA he hit a warrior a gov a leader. His fault stop bawwwing.

Again its not our fault if you can't coordinate. We aren't going to change our force size based on your incompetence were going to go in with a strong enough force to ensure we have all nations covered. Even if you still had the NS advatage on us.

Read this sentence fully and understand it because you don't get it:
[size=7]
[/size]
[size=7] tF's incompetence isn't our fault. It's your AA's fault. Deal with it. End of Story. Thanks for Playing[/size]
[/quote]

Incompetent? Really...

YOUR main four fighters - Tripod, Golmaal, questionable -6677, -2614, -5785, -4915 = [color="#FF0000"]-19991[/color]

OUR main TWO fighters - Fish Tank, Bingonia -9692, -12893 = [color="#FF0000"]-22585[/color]

We're not doing so poorly, are we, now? As for the rest of the alliance...

The thing is, you see, our members have [b][i]lives[/i][/b], and have been too busy to check CN. Many have flat or almost-flat charts for the last 30 days. If waqarullah didn't have flooding IRL, you'd probably have done LESS damage to us than we've done to you at the top (even IF Collbert participated too), even with first strike and the ability to check at update. Don't call others incompetent just because they're not as lucky as you are, and can't check this game all the time. Our lower tier also has various reasons for not checking very much and not fighting (although I admit some just plain don't). If you've got a problem with that, you'd better check your morals. Didn't want to break it to you, but it seems you leave me no choice. [b][i]Good day.[/i][/b]

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1312322174' post='2770366']
@JB: It's well known. You should've selected your force size based on that fact, so that the fighting nations would be more balanced in the lower tiers. It's almost impossible that people of your seniority [i]don't[/i] know it.
[/quote]
I'm not really sure what my seniority has to do with knowing the warring habits of every nation in the game, even when it concerns the members of a long standing AA like tF. Any clarification?

I'm getting so confused on what people's point's are I can't keep it straight. My only point(s) are that statistically the war is even, Clash got pulled in when a member of tF declared on him, and that my little portion of the war isn't exactly what I'd call easy.

Everything else...everyone's made their points, no one is changing their minds. Enjoy pulling the underwear from your backside whenever you're done.

Did I ask why? Do I care? No not one bit. My morals? Really thats all you got after all this whining my morals.:lol1: I didn't ask for your OOC problems.And no if waqarullah was here we'd have done even more damage. And good day? Did I hurt your feelings calling your alliance that can't coordinate incompetent hurt your feeling that much. I guess the truth hurts. Don't cry the big meanies will be gone in a few days or.... we might not who knows.

As for your NS argument:
YOUR TWO MAIN FIGHTERS: Avg loss 11000 NS
OUR FOUR MAIN FIGHTERS: Avg loss 4600 NS
11000 compared to 4600 yeah you guys are doing great. Considering we can only nuke you guys once and you can nuke all four of us. Yeah great amazing bravo. You should be proud.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1312342701' post='2770706']
Did I ask why? Do I care? No not one bit. My morals? Really thats all you got after all this whining my morals.:lol1: I didn't ask for your OOC problems.And no if waqarullah was here we'd have done even more damage. And good day? Did I hurt your feelings calling your alliance that can't coordinate incompetent hurt your feeling that much. I guess the truth hurts. Don't cry the big meanies will be gone in a few days or.... we might not who knows.

As for your NS argument:
YOUR TWO MAIN FIGHTERS: Avg loss 11000 NS
OUR FOUR MAIN FIGHTERS: Avg loss 4600 NS
11000 compared to 4600 yeah you guys are doing great. Considering we can only nuke you guys once and you can nuke all four of us. Yeah great amazing bravo. You should be proud.
[/quote]

waqarullah is here.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1312923652' post='2776113']
I guess some people got tired of the implicit down declares and quit the game (see: Guppy Fish).[/quote]
He preferred raids to alliance wars and his raids were always down-declares lol
I can't remember the last time Fellowship chose an alliance war.

Ah well, good luck to him wherever he goes.