I need a strong alliance

garcia

I have been playing for about 6 months now. I am now just getting into the alliance thing. I have a trade group so I will not be changing colors. I want to do some tech deals because I need money. I am generally active but not so active that I could be in alliance government. I can lend advice and support now and then to the government. I do read the forums here. I find it interesting and silly.

I'm not afraid of war and having my nation beat up. I went to peace mode today to avoid getting raided because in six months I managed to build up to over 2 million in savings for future purchases and don't want to lose that fighting a raider. I'm not against or in favor of raiding I just want to chill until I find an alliance.

If you have any questions please ask.

I want an alliance that has many large nations. I think having large nations makes a small nation like me strive to get there that much more. I rather only work with tech deals with fellow allies.

I checked out the recruitment topics here but all seem to be the same so I figured I will let those really interested in gaining an active new member come and talk to me.

Hope I get some good invites and please ask questions if you have any.

Edited by garcia

Hey mate! The NPL currently has a conga line of tech buyers waiting to get you going with deals if your interested. We also have 50 nations here so theres plenty of protection etc.

We are focused on helping smaller nations develop into nuclear states so if your interested simply change your alliance to say "Nuclear Proliferation League" and reply to our join the NPL post on our forums here:
www.z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN

Hope to catch you soon! :)

Wally

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309667011' post='2747409']
Hey mate! The NPL currently has a conga line of tech buyers waiting to get you going with deals if your interested. We also have 50 nations here so theres plenty of protection etc.

We are focused on helping smaller nations develop into nuclear states so if your interested simply change your alliance to say "Nuclear Proliferation League" and reply to our join the NPL post on our forums here:
www.z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN

Hope to catch you soon! :)

Wally
[/quote]
Thanks for responding Wally.

Does your alliance have treaties with other alliances?

Your alliance seems to have more small nations than larger nations. How is it that the few large nations will be able to fill all the slots of the small nations?

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1309667611' post='2747425']

Your alliance seems to have more small nations than larger nations. How is it that the few large nations will be able to fill all the slots of the small nations?
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]Hello Garcia, nice to meet you. I'm the Lord of Compliance at Nuclear Proliferation League.

To answer your first question, we have protectorates by the best alliances around- Fark & Guru Order(GO). [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103121]Found Here[/url]

The answer to your second question is to check out our forums. We have a program to build up our "smaller nations." We want the best for our nations. In our program, we try our best to aid our nations to where they are nuclear capable. We aid 24 million a month. This is strictly for use of growth.

I advise you to come by and check us out.

-FearUnited
Lord Of Compliance
Nuclear Proliferation League[/color]

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1309667611' post='2747425']

[/quote]

Hey bud looks like fear covered these points hey... like he said we are protected by FARK and GO and those two alliances are the ones that buy most of our tech keeping all of our tech sellers aid slots more then full.

Just let me know if you have any other questions ok!

The Christian Coalition of Countries would love to have you! :awesome: Our stronger nations are always looking for allies to tech deal with, and we have a building program you can participate in to best build your nation B-)

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1309737065' post='2747942']
Thanks for the replies here and in the game.

I decided to join the Viridian Entente. I will hopefully be a full member soon.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Good Luck my friend. Good group of people.[/color]