The Warriors are ready for the battle.

memoryproblems

[center][img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]
[size="4"]Round 17[/size]
[size="6"]Declaration of Existance[/size]
[/center]

Although round 17 has yet to officially begin, I'd like to take a moment to announce to the world that the Warriors are returning for another round.

The past few rounds have been ones of soul-searching for us over in the Warriors. We've ascended to great heights and spent time as the largest alliance this game has, and we have also spent time considerably down the ladder. We've learned many lessons which have equipped us to become a better alliance, and we are grateful for the experiences.

Round 17 will continue to be a transitional one for the Warriors. as we've made a number of changes in our government and in the way we operate. We're hoping we've made changes that will elevate ourselves to levels higher then we've ever reached before, but only time will tell.

[quote]
[u][b]Everything you need to know[/b][/u]
[b]tW Government[/b]
Triumvirate: Hetfield, Machanidas, TriggerFinger
Chiefs: Dak Jak, lennybronx, Sandler

[b]Communications[/b]
Forums: [url]http://www.cn-warriors.com[/url]
IRC: #warriorsTE on Coldfront.net

[b]Foreign Affairs[/b]
No treaties. Some Friends. Lots of war.[/quote]

Compared to some alliances, the Warriors seem almost "unconventional". We do not chase flags, we do not hide our nations, we don't ghost other alliances and we don't send people to rogue other alliances.

We believe in one thing, and that is war. There is no foreign aid here, there is no peace mode here. You have sixty short days to take a nation from nothing and do something with it, and at the end, you get reset back to zero. I don't know what the rest of you will spend round 17 doing, but as for us, we do not build our nations to look at them, we build them to use them.

Infra is built to be destroyed. Tech is bought to be used. Soldiers are bought to be killed. You've got sixty days to put it all on the line and achieve glory.

Glory echoes eternal.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1303288718' post='2694482']
Compared to some alliances, the Warriors seem almost "unconventional". We do not chase flags, we do not hide our nations, we don't ghost other alliances and we don't send people to rogue other alliances.
[/quote]

Seems that we have a lot in common.

Welcome back and good luck!

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1303288718' post='2694482']
we don't send people to rogue other alliances.
[/quote]

That made me lol... reminds me of a few people.

Good luck as always!

As a quick aside, I'd like to say that the Warriors are committed to the improvement of the red team, and as such are doing red-team trade circles again this round, and this is open to anybody who is on the red team or is open to move to the red team.

More information is available here: [url]http://cn-warriors.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=410[/url]

Edit, second aside (i forgot stuff in the original DoE), Troopers be our applicants, might be great if you wouldn't touch them.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303349270' post='2695070']
I think you got it backwards. Not flag running, not ghosting or rogueing and not hiding nations are all things conventional alliances do :3
[/quote]

Nope, he was correct.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303361111' post='2695278']
Nope, he was correct.
[/quote]

You guys are confusing :3 last time I checked not doing those things were conventional to TE :3 and now you say they are unconventional

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303362022' post='2695284']
You guys are confusing :3 last time I checked not doing those things were conventional to TE :3 and now you say they are unconventional
[/quote]

Confused?

Well, [i]NOT[/i] doing those things [b]used[/b] to be conventional.

No longer.

Still.....

Confused?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303362022' post='2695284']
[/quote]

Several rounds ago, you would have been right. But as time has gone on, certain alliances that would unquestionably be considered "successful" have engaged and promoted these sorts of activity. The days of such actions being a "rarity" are long gone and the game has degraded to a sixty day soap opera where we ask where the next twist may come from.

Is it an improvement? If its better or worse is not for me to say, but I don't believe its better. Whatever other alliance's stances, the Warriors will face wars as we always have, doing nothing to give us an advantage in war other than as good of a blitz as we can muster and fighting as well as we know how.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1303368326' post='2695381']
Several rounds ago, you would have been right. But as time has gone on, certain alliances that would unquestionably be considered "successful" have engaged and promoted these sorts of activity. The days of such actions being a "rarity" are long gone and the game has degraded to a sixty day soap opera where we ask where the next twist may come from.

Is it an improvement? If its better or worse is not for me to say, but I don't believe its better. Whatever other alliance's stances, the Warriors will face wars as we always have, doing nothing to give us an advantage in war other than as good of a blitz as we can muster and fighting as well as we know how.
[/quote]

To be fair it's 50/50, if not more against the pro-tactician alliances.

A few rounds ago, these certain people literally were the minority, only sprouting a very low amount of support. Think of it as political parties. Distribution fluctuates, especially as certain parties weaken or strengthen drastically. :3

Leadership in alliances change and events happen that cause their own alignment to shift a few notches to one side.

You'd be amazed to find many alliances are not extremists to a single idea and a single alliance with a brief change in leadership can do a complete 180. Thus worrying over conventional and unconventional sides is useless.

It's all relative really.