CN lack of histilities

SilentFury

Really what is wrong with CN . Every one drools for war and when war finally gets here white peace is declared .. Really grow some balls.

Keep crying wolf no one will come to your aid nor support you.

balls_1.jpg

balls_2.jpg

balls_3.jpg

balls_4.jpg

balls_5.jpg

balls_6.jpg

balls_7.jpg

balls_8.jpg

balls_9.jpg

balls_10.jpg

balls_11.jpg

Props to mattski

Thats all for now...

Edited by SilentFury

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this was kind of a let-down and not just for us. I'd like to be apart of a fight worth fighting - and CN doesn't seem to have many of those. Too political and too many holding on too dearly for what they have built - even though in the end none of this matters as much as the fun we, all players, have together.

Massive letdown. This "peace" thing is total !@#$%^&*. I almost believed it was a lie since Hoo posted it, but I'd heard rumors of this so it didn't come as a total surprise. If anyone but Hoo posted it there wouldn't have been a doubt in my mind.

If you're so itchy for a War why not DoW yourself? These people discussed their own terms, as far as I know you weren't a part of it, why you sticking your nose in now?

If war came we would of been apart of it and though we where not involved with peace talks who is to say we where not involved with other things?

If you're so itchy for a War why not DoW yourself? These people discussed their own terms, as far as I know you weren't a part of it, why you sticking your nose in now?

We're just venting on what we wished had happened. Win or lose - we were looking forward to helping our allies if a war eventually included us. Everyone wants to punch a nazi in the face on Normandy beach - but I guess NPO no longer occupies Normandy. ;)

All respect to NPO fyi. :P

Edited by Metal Shards

histilities

Histility /hist'ɪlɪti/

Synonyms:

o noun: elmity, antimosity, anatagonism, hitred, ale will

o

Histility is unfriendly or aggressive behavior towards people or ideas.

+

Christabel looked at Ron with open histility.

o

Your histility to something you do not approve of is your opposition to it.

+

There is histility among traditionalists to this method of teaching history. + 'to/towards'

Edited by Metal Shards

You don't call together a war-time coalition and waste hours of planning and work, on white f'in peace. Was that whole thing just to massage ego's? Pull the trigger.

This is total nonsense and I do not believe I will be so eager to join in on this folly so quickly next time. SuperGrievances has made a powerful and terrible enemy today!

Err...yesterday!

:mellow:

Really what is wrong with CN . Every one drools for war and when war finally gets here white peace is declared .. Really grow some balls.

Keep crying wolf no one will come to your aid nor support you.

Thats all for now...

Very much this.