CN lack of histilities

SilentFury

More than you are thinking I'm guessing...a lot more. ;)

Mhm.

But not us. While I think spying during war is...a valid tactic, I think once the war is over that spying should stop.

Because mhawk never told anyone (that I'm aware of) we have either his word or Zero Hour's word that the operation stopped after the war.

mhawk might be an honorable dude, but I can't say I wouldn't rock someone that had been spying on us, and where maybe a 50% chance remained that they still were.

I might talk to them about it first, however.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhm.

But not us. While I think spying during war is...a valid tactic, I think once the war is over that spying should stop.

Because mhawk never told anyone (that I'm aware of) we have either his word or Zero Hour's word that the operation stopped after the war.

mhawk might be an honorable dude, but I can't say I wouldn't rock someone that had been spying on us, and where maybe a 50% chance remained that they still were.

I might talk to them about it first, however.

When the TPF finally got peace it was a fragile peace, and what do think would of been the likely reaction if he told them about this plan? The peace offer would of been whipped off the table and there would either not be a TPF today or a smaller and much worse off TPF.

I think Mhawk did the right thing when he just scrapped the plan and swept it under the carpet, since disclosing that kind of thing at the time would not of been a very good idea.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

When the TPF finally got peace it was a fragile peace, and what do think would of been the likely reaction if he told them about this plan? The peace offer would of been whipped off the table and there would either not be a TPF today or a smaller and much worse off TPF.

I think Mhawk did the right thing when he just scrapped the plan and swept it under the carpet, since disclosing that kind of thing at the time would not of been a very good idea.

I think because of the nature of the thing, TPF had to withhold it to get peace in Karma. Of course, that means they get rolled later, because withholding it gave some creedence to the idea that it was still in effect after the war was over.

I don't think they could of come out on top of this unless Athens had privately gone to TPF and TPF had some kind of evidence showing they had ended it. Privately. Athens did not choose that route and I don't think they were required to, all things considered.

EDIT: the war should have continued. Love of pixels seems to have halted it. Thus our rage.

Edited by mattski133

I thought it was a boring conclusion from the perspective of someone not yet dragged into the war somehow, although usually the leadup and first few days of war are the most fun, so I can see why they went with white peace across the board while that was still an option.

Can't want war that bad and also care about CBs, heck CBs and I mean real CBs are a recent phenomenon in CN, we used to buy anything any alliance put fourth for war unless we where allied to the party being warred, and if that was true you would put fourth your own BS and war would commence.

[Lots of pictures]

Alright, that was pretty awesome.

As for the peace, yes, it sucks. A lot of people wanted war and they feel let-down or whatever. However, in the end, this was TPF's war, and they had no obligation to continue the war just to appease the masses.