## Top Secret Order placed with Saboria##

Maelstrom Vortex

"We understand you may have in your possession high speed missiles/torpedo designs that would serve in our defense. We were wondering if you could fit them in a configuration that would fit on our sea crawlers, if so we would like to order some.. if not, we would like to order some of the standard variations that are iny our arsenal for delivery at your earliest possible convenience. What would the price tag be on an ordinance count of 1000?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's a missle design, yes. However, they're made for deployment by either fighters or ships, not for starting them from below the ocean's surface. Once they're at full speed, it's very hard to change their course, which is why, despite the great range of roughly 1000 kilometers, they shouldn't be used above a range of 200 kilometers against ships that're faster than 31 knots. They can be fit with various types of warheads, one of which includes an anti-ship warhead, but they can also be used against land-targets, such as SAM emplacements.

This missle is one of our many tries to counter the navy of former Rockport, now something that I can't pronounce. However, it is likely that we'll simply have to utilize similar shiptypes as them.

1,000 of these scramjet missles would cost roughly 876,000,000 Canadian Dollars or, at a exchange rate of 1.467358 Talons per C$: 1,285,405,608 Talons.

Do you need further information?"

"Um....Twenty thousand?

That is, unfortunately, not possible. The most we could produce for you is 3,500, as we need them ourselves, too.

We have already begun production a while ago, but they're new weapons, so we need to make them first...However, it's easy to build them, because there's no moving parts and stuff.

We'll be able to deliver the first batch within 3 days. It'll be 500 missles."

The money was refused, as it was way too much for 3,500 missles.

(OOC: At 1 month ~~ 365 days, 15 days are 180 days, 1 RL day~~12 ICdays. Six hours.)

Edited by Lynneth

4,498,996,280 Instead was wired to the account after the former sum was returned as part of the negotiations.

And missle-construction would begin shortly. Every three days (OOC: RL: 6 hours), 500 missles would arrive with transports, coming from the west, as going through the pacific was somewhat dangerous these times, with war looming and Wellington active again.

OOC: Although I'm generally for the non-recognition of supercavs, I'll just throw in a note and say that the maximum speed a supercav torpedo ever reached was Mach 1 - it's currently unfathomable for those to go at higher speed, let alone on the hypersonic scale.

OOC: Although I'm generally for the non-recognition of supercavs, I'll just throw in a note and say that the maximum speed a supercav torpedo ever reached was Mach 1 - it's currently unfathomable for those to go at higher speed, let alone on the hypersonic scale.

OOC: If you use only rockets. My design uses "jets", so it's perfectly possible.

OOC: Note that I'm using missles, not torpedos.

Rockets. Missles (or Missiles). Not Torps.