What's Changing

admin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1297998355' post='2637204']
Oh, except for the part about changing your resources. You get to pick the exact resources that you want. There's nothing random about it except for when you first create your nation, but if you don't like your initial resource set you can immediately go to your Nation Edit screen and make the change there, once every 7 days.
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Environment
[quote][b]Environment[/b] - Environment consists of a nation's nature and surrounding conditions as well as its social and political atmosphere. Environment effects both your nations population happiness and population count. There are numerous variables in the environment bar which include some of the connected resources (imported coal, oil, and uranium bring your environment down), a nations tech level, infrastructure to land ratio, military to population ratio, not having access to water, certain government types, your responses to the drug and immigration government policy questions, owning nuclear weapons, etc... The better your environment the more citizens you get and the happier your total population will be. [b]Since nations can never change their default resources nations are not penalized for their default coal, oil, or uranium resources. Only if those resources are brought in through trades does the nation get the environment penalty.[/b][/quote]

Does the bolded part still apply ?

• 3 months later...

Couple of minor changes to natural land growth and prizes. The changes will be detailed in the game update log of CN:TE.

Round 18 kicks off at midnight update tonight (less than an hour).

Whoops, I had a bug that allowed the next round to start a little too early. To make it fair I went ahead and rolled everything back so that everyone can start the round on the same day.

Edited by admin

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1308543628' post='2735490']
The map takes to long to load. I think I'm going to save the coordinates from now on.
[/quote]

Not for me. maybe your computer is just slow.

Dear Admin,

Why would you be so mean to put the site back up after delaying the start of Round 18 and then bring it back down just as the recruitments were coming?? Lol

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1308543628' post='2735490']
The map takes to long to load. I think I'm going to save the coordinates from now on.
[/quote]

I think it says not to enter coordinates manually :D but i'm not sure