The End Game of Sir Kindle

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So wait, this is on topic?

Also didn't Rukunu just kick you from an alliance? :P

I thought u were done talking liar?

and yes he did boot me but just because of that I'm not going to lie about him and act like he isn't a bad ass and a legendary fighter and true master of goons. he is just more peaceful now and doesn't want to run people out of the game and I still want to war in the old way:war:

Edited by Montezuma

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montezuma,

It's time to put aside your rebellious emo days and be welcomed back with love and acceptance into the community.

Denounce Sir Kindle as a pagan god and convert to M Inc as your friend and savior.

Being tortured over that lipstick wearing tranny, otherwise known as Sir Kindle, simply isn't worth it. You're better than that and I believe in you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Montezuma,

It's time to put aside your rebellious emo days and be welcomed with back love and acceptance into the community.

Denounce Sir Kindle as a pagan god and convert to M Inc as your friend and savior.

Being tortured over that lipstick wearing tranny, Sir Kindle, simply isn't worth it. You're better than that and I believe in you.

Hitchy, you are better than trying to recruit morons like this... Come on bud...

rey, maine, my two idiots who took this so far off topic I have to focus now on lord dipping sauce himself so rey do ur homework talk to some real goons and get the facts ur lost bud, and maine enjoy ur polar beatdown lmao:lol1:

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Montezuma,

It's time to put aside your rebellious emo days and be welcomed back with love and acceptance into the community.

Being tortured over that lipstick wearing tranny, otherwise known as Sir Kindle, simply isn't worth it. You're better than that and I believe in you.

y would I join u the biggest lying coward in the game? ur alliance is burning and ur nation is crushed, and I hate u lmao:lol1:i will fight against u forever:war:get ready for a long long time of fighting:gun:im loyal to my friends not a quitter and chicky pie like u mc nugget. now take ur beatdown like a good little princess :frantic:u declared perma war on me now u make peace terms???!!:lol1: NO WAY NOT EVER!!:war:we gonna fight forever!!!!!animalz, kindle is worth it these r real fighters ur a cry baby nobody who couldn't even put down 2 nations with all ur help lmao

24 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

rey, maine, my two idiots who took this so far off topic I have to focus now on lord dipping sauce himself so rey do ur homework talk to some real goons and get the facts ur lost bud, and maine enjoy ur polar beatdown lmao:lol1:

y would I join u the biggest lying coward in the game? ur alliance is burning and ur nation is crushed, and I hate u lmao:lol1:i will fight against u forever:war:get ready for a long long time of fighting:gun:im loyal to my friends not a quitter and chicky pie like u mc nugget. now take ur beatdown like a good little princess :frantic:u declared perma war on me now u make peace terms???!!:lol1: NO WAY NOT EVER!!:war:we gonna fight forever!!!!!animalz, kindle is worth it these r real fighters ur a cry baby nobody who couldn't even put down 2 nations with all ur help lmao

Your beating will continue

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your beating will continue

No mine won't I got a bunch of aid coming and ur squirming and worming lmao and wow ur perma wars r so successful kindle is already nuclear again and I am slapping u around and about to get aid lmao

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait, Monty is your sig right? 128 wars and only 57k damage out and 53k damage in?  I'm at 21 wars and already in the 20's.... How the hell are you so ineffective?

Duuuh I'm a low tier fighter been at war so much never had time to grow much u spend lots of casualties because of ur high ns does not have to do with efficiency

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait, Monty is your sig right? 128 wars and only 57k damage out and 53k damage in?  I'm at 21 wars and already in the 20's.... How the hell are you so ineffective?

!@#$ happens when you're perpetually stomped in the dirt

For example on one of my older nations (like right before inactivity was introduced I think) I had 1m casualties within a year

He has less than 500k in almost 2 years

Just now, Montezuma said:

Duuuh I'm a low tier fighter been at war so much never had time to grow much u spend lots of casualties because of ur high ns does not have to do with efficiency

His nation is 6 months old with no wonders. He's hardly upper tier.

Y can't this guy stay on topic he should be warned for continuing to take this off topic

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

You are claiming to be a strong warrior in defense of Sir Kindle. There is direct relation to Sir Kindle being destroyed and you being a bad fighter.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

In language Montezuma can understand,

De APpel no fall off Far from da tree duh

4 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

You are claiming to be a strong warrior in defense of Sir Kindle. There is direct relation to Sir Kindle being destroyed and you being a bad fighter.

Sir kindle isn't being destroyed he just got nukes and I'm not a bad fighter check my history and both of us owe our skill to time spent in animalz

Sir kindle isn't being destroyed he just got nukes and I'm not a bad fighter check my history and both of us owe our skill to time spent in animalz

spoiler alert

nukes cost him more money than he will be able to do in damages at 2000 NS.

He's ruined and so is whatever !@#$%* war guide he gave you.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

In language Montezuma can understand,

De APpel no fall off Far from da tree duh

How's ur beat down sauce? Looks like ur goals are not happening lmao

8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I would ask for my money back if I were you.

Unlike Monsters University, the "Animalz school for learned warring and pr post" is not an accredited institution. It's more like an alternative ed program..

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

50 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I would ask for my money back if I were you.

Unlike Monsters University, the "Animalz school for learned warring and pr post" is not an accredited institution. It's more like an alternative ed program..

Yes yes lmao that's y ur all busted up now and u stole that accredited line too lmao a liar and a theif

11 hours ago, Montezuma said:

i have never been above 1,999 with this nation, i just started growing it right before TTK got hit by 1,000 nations... I fight my butt off and declare even though I already have 3 nations attacking me. i fight 6 at a time, you weak wimp.